Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

 

  • When the weight room is packed, AND when no one puts the weights back where they belong...I don't need to waste valuable time hunting awol gear DAMMIT!!

  • When the crocopeth is not the main picture.

  • digitalhooligan said:
    unbirthday said:
    Waking up


    Depends on who you wake up with!

    No.. I wake up next to my fiance and I still would rather just sleep LOL

  • When i realize I've wasted my entire Saturday listening to music and playing video games.

    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 02:53
    BiIIyShears said:
    When i realize I've wasted my entire Saturday listening to music and playing video games.


    Sounds like a regular day to me.

    What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

  • Kennoth said:
    BiIIyShears said:
    When i realize I've wasted my entire Saturday listening to music and playing video games.


    Sounds like a regular day to me.


    mine too. But I for myself wouldn't call it wasted. ^^

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 16:19
    The night staff at my work place. I could turn up, violently masturbate for the first 5 hours and then sleep through the rest of my shift and i'd still get more work done than they have ever done in their entire lives. Even when they actually get around to working either overstocks or delivery, they seem to lack the mental faculties required to understand things like "where products go" or "how shelves work" or "how to pile up cardboard boxes in a way that isn't utterly fucking retarded" - even though the majority of them have been working at ASDA for a decade or more.

    Bunch of useless rectally-discharged auto-fellating cunt-flapping bumders.

  • Being hungover D:

    "Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

    - Victor Hugo
  • Selfsurprise said:
    The night staff at my work place. I could turn up, violently masturbate for the first 5 hours and then sleep through the rest of my shift and i'd still get more work done than they have ever done in their entire lives. Even when they actually get around to working either overstocks or delivery, they seem to lack the mental faculties required to understand things like "where products go" or "how shelves work" or "how to pile up cardboard boxes in a way that isn't utterly fucking retarded" - even though the majority of them have been working at ASDA for a decade or more.

    Bunch of useless rectally-discharged auto-fellating cunt-flapping bumders.



    Well the same could be said from my colleagues.

  • when i'm at work and a customer asks
    'could you tell me how much this is, please?'
    so i find the price on the label and say
    'oh it's £9.99 (or whatever) this one.'
    and the customer sees the price herself and says 'oh you're right.'

    i know i am.



    i work here.

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 20:07
    The person who came up with the phrase,

    "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

  • Manchester City winning the Premier League.

  • ProximityFuze said:
    leighdobson said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    Busty women
    I don't even...
    No really. I'm always walking into shit because of them.
    Hmm, I'd think you'd have had several concussions by now, based on the amount of women running around with them hanging out/exposed, lol.

    Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 02:13
    When people use words like "animal", "pig", "hog", in a negative connotation. Also the connection between Satan-worshipers and goats and other horned animals.

  • Madelines said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    leighdobson said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    Busty women
    I don't even...
    No really. I'm always walking into shit because of them.
    Hmm, I'd think you'd have had several concussions by now, based on the amount of women running around with them hanging out/exposed, lol.
    I've broken my nose more times than I can count because of it.

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

    "You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • DaddyPobbin said:
    The person who came up with the phrase,

    "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"



    That would be Kate Moss, the winner that she is.

    In my opinion, skinny will never come close to feeling as good as pizza tastes. Extra cheese, please.

    Leave my a's alone.
  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • The amount of money in my bank account.

  • SaoCartel said:
    The amount of money in my bank account.

  • leighdobson said:
    Manchester City winning the Premier League.


    This was my highlight of the day.

    Everyone is allowed to win the PL except for Manshite United.

    "Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

    - Victor Hugo
  • When my duvet inner gets all twisted inside my duvet cover.

    Leave my a's alone.
  • unbirthday said:
    SaoCartel said:
    The amount of money in my bank account.

    • holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 12:24
    Yeah, I'm broke too. Join the club.

    This bitch I work with. I want to throttle her.

    Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.