Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• Kennoth said:
    My teeth. How fucking awful they are.

• tomoocow sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 15:57
    the cold toilet seat during winter. god damn.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 17:39
    FarqyofFib said:

I mean... urgh!

Agreed Farqy... :c

If that was any more retarded then i'd probably of died of shock just reading it/looking at it. All the more reason to suplex Nigel Farage into a volcano.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 18:08
    This.

You don't have to understand the text, just watch the video.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Selfsurprise said:
    If that was any more retarded then i'd probably of died of shock just reading it/looking at it. All the more reason to suplex Nigel Farage into a volcano.

Does it make me a bad person that Iike Nigel Farage? I hate his politics, but I like him as an individual.

• Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 18:40
    yellowcarpet said:
    Selfsurprise said:

Does it make me a bad person that Iike Nigel Farage? I hate his politics, but I like him as an individual.

In your defence I think he is pretty hilarious. I'm not sure how much of that is intentional.

• I just got back from the supermarket. Ramen went up 40% I shit you not. My life is over.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 00:50
    Kennoth said:
    This.

Oh God, I saw a woman with armpit hair and x'ed out of that shit right away!

I don't like when people refer to torrents and such as "illegal music downloads". File sharing is not illegal and it never ever should be.

• Kennoth said:
    This.

Wait, so which bit pisses you off? The fact she's hairy or the fact that women are expected to shave?

• Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 01:01
    When I drop a map pin on the floor and then can't find it. Although that is more worrying than angering.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 01:17
    leighdobson said:
    Wait, so which bit pisses you off? The fact she's hairy or the fact that women are expected to shave?

It's a flawed mindset to begin with. You're not expected to do anything, but you'll look better if you do it. Most men shave their facial hair. Some even trim their armpits (my dad does). She's basically doing it to prove a point (aside from all the media attention) that isn't even there. So what really pisses me off is her plucking her eyebrows, wearing a nice makeup, but letting her armpit hair grow out of some protest? Really?

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 03:49
    Birds who shit on my car.

• When I forget clothes in the washer and am forced to rewash them.

• Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:

It's a flawed mindset to begin with. You're not expected to do anything, but you'll look better if you do it. Most men shave their facial hair. Some even trim their armpits (my dad does). She's basically doing it to prove a point (aside from all the media attention) that isn't even there. So what really pisses me off is her plucking her eyebrows, wearing a nice makeup, but letting her armpit hair grow out of some protest? Really?

She clearly didn't think that one through.

I know a guy who once told me he thinks armpit hair is cute on girls. I should hook them up.

Leave my a's alone.
    • 2bloo4U sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 09:32
    Sometimes, I get in these moods where I can only listen to one type of song, and am completely incapable of tolerating anything outside of the specific sound I'm in the mood for.
    I'm normally fine with this, but this time it took me a whopping 3 hours to figure out what sound I my mind was hellbent on listening too. In the process, I completely dismissed numerous songs that on any normal occasion, would have been right up my alley.

The most confusing part though, is that all my mind wants to do is listen to Daft Punk. I seriously cannot figure out how it took me 3 hours to figure this out.

And now this desire to listen to Daft Punk is preventing me from sleeping. I'm not sure what to make of this.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 11:23
    Making a fool out of myself in public.

• Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 11:32
    Selfsurprise said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    Selfsurprise said:

In your defence I think he is pretty hilarious. I'm not sure how much of that is intentional.

I don't agree with UKIP (though it does irk me when people confuse their policies with those of the BNP) but Nigel Farage seems a decent enough guy. Not detestable like Nick Griffin, nor is he racist or retarded.

• lawynd sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 7 maj 2012, 12:07
    EmptySkyXD said:
    I don't agree with UKIP (though it does irk me when people confuse their policies with those of the BNP) but Nigel Farage seems a decent enough guy. Not detestable like Nick Griffin, nor is he racist or retarded.
    This. And they're right on one thing - for the amount of money we put into the EU to help prop it up, we don't see much return. France get an obscenely good deal out of it (go-go farming subsidies!), and continually cut us out of the loop. Germany at least put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. I also fail to see why we should be propping up the Euro, which we didn't join in the first place because it was a terrible idea to include the southern European countries.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 12:15
    lawynd said:
    ...because it was a terrible idea to include the southern European countries.

Would you be willing to elaborate on this?

• Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 12:22
    lawynd said:
    EmptySkyXD said:
    This. And they're right on one thing - for the amount of money we put into the EU to help prop it up, we don't see much return. France get an obscenely good deal out of it (go-go farming subsidies!), and continually cut us out of the loop. Germany at least put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. I also fail to see why we should be propping up the Euro, which we didn't join in the first place because it was a terrible idea to include the southern European countries.

You expressed my thoughts exactly. I'm in complete agreement with your point. We get nothing out of the EU. The EU also irks me. In my opinion, the UK's involvement in the EU is much the same as Northern Irelands involvement in our own government. They let us believe we're having a say yet we can't vote for the British PM (OUR PM) and in reality what goes on in the house on the hill has little or not effect on policy in Northern Ireland. This also irks me. I'm easily irked though.

• People who think the starving children of Africa are the only ones who suffer and others aren't allowed to have any problems.

• When you have to go to the toilet but you're laying in bed, half-dead, tired as fuck and not in the mood to get out -______-

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • When I can't sleep because of my raging hormones.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.