Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• ^ i know and it's damn annoying....imagine that you fall asleep next to a hot guy/chick and you start to snore :| instant friend zone...

• 2bloo4U sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2012, 20:13
    holly75 said:
    Sensualeyes said:
    i snore and I'm also pissed off by this

Me too.

I have actually woken myself up snoring. People that snore cannot help it that they snore though.
    I realize this, so I try to be tolerant of it, but it keeps me up all night and is starting to drive me crazy.

Luckily, I will not have to put up with it much longer. Finals are coming up, and once those are over, I can finally go home for the summer, and actually sleep at night.
    Or rather, sleep during the parts of the morning when it's actually still dark out, but whatever.

• Dealing with the public.

• When I'm staying with my parents and dad comes in and says 'Wanna be a good girl and make your dear ol' dad a coffee?" I'm all good with the coffee making, but if he were such a "dear ol' dad" he wouldn't have done half the shit he did.

Leave my a's alone.
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 00:51
    "Wanna be a good girl..." sounds like a good rape intro lol.

OT: When some people I find interesting don't reply to my messages.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• When new albums from my favorite bands are very close of being released and there's no single leak to calm my ears down a bit.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 02:32
    Runny nose

Selfsurprise said:
    My dad just rang me. He's just informed me that he ordered something and asked for it to be delivered to my address, partly because its my day off and partly because he and my mom are at work. Fine your thinking, whatever it is can be left with the shop downstairs, with neighbours or even be posted through my door.

My dad ordered A FUCKING SHED.

I need to go out tomorrow! I need to bring books back to the library and do food shopping and various other uninteresting guff. When I pointed this out to him and asked when the delivery was roughly scheduled to arrive his exact response was "errr don't know, maybe in the morning probably"...

THANKS MAN

Ha!

• I hate it when answers come late...
    like when you go to an embassy and have an interview for a shitty visa, and then you just WAIT....and WAIT....and Wait

• jerks, as usual

• My bike breaking making me miss the train and the next one coming in two hours.

• Racists.

• Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 14:20
    My expert procrastination skills.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
  • Hipsters.

• unbirthday said:
    Hipsters.
    They pissed me off way before they pissed anyone else off.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 14:11
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    Hipsters.

I still don't get what a hipster is. I looked up the definition on Wikipedia and it seems like I could almost fit that stereotype based on the music I listen to. They even had a picture of "what a hipster looked like in 2009":

NICE HAIR

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 15:13
    holly75 said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    Hipsters.

I still don't get what a hipster is. I looked up the definition on Wikipedia and it seems like I could almost fit that stereotype based on the music I listen to. They even had a picture of "what a hipster looked like in 2009":

NICE HAIR

It's more like the attitude. Someone on this forum had said it it's closely related with the Apple product thing. I'm not talking about Ipod solely....., but more like when one have bunches of it. I think, its makes senses.
    When people gets annoyed, they'll stereotyping things so they can vent out their condemnation. This is me, and I do it every now and then 'venting my frustrations/ of their frustrations i guess

I'm for instance, really annoyed when I see some people beside me, on the road if they're sitting in a rather nice car. But that does not make me jumping so quickly labelling them as hipster. But when I see one, with the thing on their hand, or something stuck up on the dashboard, or whatever with 'the look' that fits the "hipster-ish" thing..... uhhhmm..they might be that

Oh I got the exact, with same cutting shirt like that... but for me, no... it's the attitude that makes one being called one

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 15:41
    The way my stomach reacts in the morning to my intake of cheap and hideous wine.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• nickpier sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 15:58
  • People and their silly arguments. People trying to push me into taking sides in their silly arguments.

'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
  • When the screen flickers while I'm playing a game in full screen so I have to use windowed mode at a lower resolution. Seriously pissing me off. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix it then feel free to throw some suggestions my way, I've tried all I can think of. It's as if the refresh rate is fucked up but I can't find a way to get it back to normal.

• Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 22:16
    nickpier said:
    the Phoenix Coyotes…bastards

• Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 02:21
    Getting on the toilet thinking I have to poo or pee and nothing coming out. Sorry if that's TMI for you all but it's just a frustrating waste of my time.

And speaking of hockey...how my Wild started out so good but finished completely out of the playoff race.

• Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 03:29
    My neighbors. Right now. Their country music sucks, they talk so loudly it goes through the door, they are being completely vulgar, they are slamming doors and objects every other night. And they've only lived next to me for maybe a month. PLEASE GO AWAY. I want the older couple back. They at least were quiet and when they did play music loudly, they had good taste.

• I don't remember. I fell asleep PISSED though, and now I'm waking up trying to remember why.

• Being pissed off all the time for no apparent (rational) reason.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.