Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• lawynd sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 30 mar 2012, 09:11
    Selfsurprise said:
    lawynd said:
    Don't forget that Joy Division and Rammstein were/are Nazis, too. ;)

I KNOW RIGHT BECAUSE JOY DIVISION IS A HORRIBLE NASTY NAZI SEX SLAVE REFERENCE ROFLROFLROFLROFL

:c

Why is everybody a bellend lawynd? Did I do something to upset them?
    Kennoth said:
    Alright, just to get my pedo glasses and a trench coat....

Otherwise known as "how selfsurprise dresses every single day".

"My rolo yoghurt pots bring 'dem kids to the yard
    and i'm like 'its better than ya'lls'
    yer damn right its better than ya'lls'
    I can teach you but i'll have to charge (+VAT, duty stamp tax, etc et all)"
    Yes, it's your fault everyone's a dick. :3

Also, stoled.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
  • communication.... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

• RED BULL NOT WORKING FAST ENOUGh ><

• unbirthday said:
    RED BULL NOT WORKING FAST ENOUGh ><

I prefer Monster energy ("Ripper" and "Khaos"), with 50% juice and 4 vitamins. Works everytime for me. :-)
    But only when I drink it slowly. ^^

what's pissing me off a little is that I took two free days last week, and two days ago I needed to go to the doc who gave me a sick note for rest of the week. Second time already that I've been sick in this year. My body sucks. But I feel better now I think.

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 14:58
    I don't even know where to begin, but I think I'm mostly pissed off at myself because I let things bother me way too much; however, I also think that people are selfish assholes and this is the root of many of my problems.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 15:18
    lawynd said:
    Also, stoled.

Stolen*

/grammarnazi

OT: This shitty internet connection.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Goldness sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 18:42
    Bitches who love putting other people down due to their own insecurities.

I finally got a cool ad lib.
  • People panic buying petrol because the government advised it. :o

"I never picked cotton"
  • Obama and his "National Defense Resources Preparedness"

• My mum waking me up at 8am asking if I went to the dentist yesterday.

• lawynd said:
    @leigh - to prevent the same happening in the future, why not back it up to iCloud? Bonus here is that any albums provided by yarring will be available in better quality back from Apple should the unthinkable happen too!

Hmmm... I may invest. Music is the only thing I would want to back up anyway, all the other stuff is easily retrievable.

• Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 30 mar 2012, 19:44
    when you hear a song you like, then the rest of the album that song is on is awful.

leighdobson said:
    lawynd said:
    @leigh - to prevent the same happening in the future, why not back it up to iCloud? Bonus here is that any albums provided by yarring will be available in better quality back from Apple should the unthinkable happen too!

Hmmm... I may invest. Music is the only thing I would want to back up anyway, all the other stuff is easily retrievable.

i made an external backup drive from a 1tb oem 3.5" hdd and thermaltake enclosure. backup what i choose for cheap (and with 1tb, i can backup all +/- 700gb of my musics). not only that, but i use the rsync command to just move files that arent on the backup yet (or have been modified since last sync). cheap and quick ftw, that and im not counting on someone/something else to take care of something so valuable to me. :)

Redigerad av Skiye den 30 mar 2012, 19:48
  • Skiye said:
    when you hear a song you like, then the rest of the album that song is on is awful.

Couldn't say it any better myself!

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • the fact that I live in idiotic country T.T

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 02:06
    I accidentally bit a piece of food in the wrong area of my mouth, and it hurt like a motherfucker. My teeth are a mess.

Also, failed an exam I was sure I wrote properly. fml

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• My stupid car being a piece of shit.

• Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 15:11
    Rude people really bother me especially when driving. The people you pull in for, so they can pass, or you let them out and they obviously can't spare the 0.5 of a calorie to raise their hand to say thank you. That pisses me off.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
    • oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 16:04
    ^ People do that all the time... it's annoying, but I just came to conclusion that 50% are like that.

What pisses me off that I've been questioned while I'm taking the food I've already paid ...
    I've even worked at the same chain ...... such a put off..
    I don't want to waste my saliva by explaining it but I just couldn't believe I've do that...
    I've told the receipt was on the table .. but why do you applied such concept if you keep questioning your customer "to clear up your misunderstandings"
    eeeuuhgh...
    felt deeply annoyed

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• warrigo sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 16:05
    I hate slow ass drivers.

• warrigo said:
    I hate slow ass drivers.

How do they drive asses

• I am hungry.

And broke.

And there's no groceries. >:/

• A very disingenuous girl I know.

'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
  • Had a very nice curry, but now my stomach hurts.

And people are coming to my house tomorrow.

• The fact that we were at the hospital for 4 hrs today just to find out that I have a severe eye infection...which is what I told them from the beginning...!

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 23:36
    Lack of social life/things to do/things that keep my interest.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.