Forum » General Discussion

Last CD you bought

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 08:43

Last CD you bought

I saw a thread about vinyls, but nothing on CDs, so let's throw this on the pile.

For those of you who still buy records, what was the last one that was worthy of your money?

I recently ordered these from Japan:

"Mass Of The Fermenting Dregs" and "ワールドイズユアーズ"
    by MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS.

A cool little shoegaze band I recently discovered. I was certain that these EPs would be sold out but luckily they were in stock.

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 09:52
    I think it was... One Fast Move or I’m Gone. ... Well it won't tag it for some weird reason. Anywho. The album is by Jay Farrar and Benjamin Gibbard.

06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
    • Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 09:56

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 19 dec 2010, 08:34
    • i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 09:57
    Karilo13 said:
    Hi Leah
    ...Hi Karilo.

06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
    • Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 09:58

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 19 dec 2010, 08:36
    • i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:02
    Karilo13 said:
    i_lk said:
    Karilo13 said:
    Hi Leah
    ...Hi Karilo.

How you doing tonight? No more headaches and blacking out?
    Yeah I've gotten a little better. We installed an air conditioner into my room yesterday, and last evening I went swimming at a lake with some friends. So I've been able to cool off.

I have a terrible cough now, though. I guess there's a virus going around. :\

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 16 dec 2010, 22:28
    • i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:04
    Hello there, sexy beast.

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:04
    fukpig

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:05

[spam]

[spam]

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:06
    Karilo13 said:
    I saw your wee wee in the picture thread >.<

You have some sweet moves though in your avatar.
    [2]

• [spam]

[spam]

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:09
    JeanClaudeVanD said:
    i_lk said:
    Hello there, sexy beast.

Hello.

Why are you not being on AIM? There is being an above average group chat.....ABOUT EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!

HA HA!
    I have to go soon, so I'm not signing on AIM. And I've just been super busy all week. Oh, and I have a boat race to go to today! And a bonfire tomorrow.

• rezozero sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:12
    last cd bought:

im in love :)

• Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:14

[spam]

[spam]

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:15

• Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:19

[spam]

[spam]

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:21
    You're welcome. :p

• [spam]

[spam]

• Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 10:32

[spam]

[spam]

• AC/DC - The Razor's Edge

Entrepreneur. Copywriter. Passionate. http://nuvomedia.dk
  • 9½ years ago, believe it or not.

• Mickey Avalon

I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose >.<

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2010, 12:05

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.