Forum » General Discussion

Pictures that make us all laugh no matter how many times we look at them.

• Neythiry sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 13:11
    zotsbu:

At the time I thought that Liverpool were stupid to sack Roy Hodgson. Now I realise that they were quite correct to do so! (Of course, replacing him with that fool Dalglish was even more stupid).

Hodgson has, without doubt, shown that either he has little ability, or that he hasn't watched much football over the past couple of seasons.

The inclusion of Terry, Lampard, Welbeck and Carroll is ludicrous. Terry and Lampard are old, slow and non creative. Welbeck simply has no talent, all moves stop the first time he has the ball and as for Carroll, he is a beer swigging lout who, if he had half the talent he thinks he has would be the world's best player! Unfortunately he hasn't got a tenth of that.

The inclusion of Walcott is about as logical as his inclusion to the World Cup side, in other words, completely illogical.

And the inclusion of Glen Johnson shows a willingness to include players who's natural decision making on the field is at best severely flawed.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 17:29

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• ^ Lmfao, I love the Thor one.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 19:13
    ^Ha! The last one was epic.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Neythiry sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 23:20

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Bloopy sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 18 maj 2012, 04:48

• ^ :))) wtf

• "Dating any form of artist means risking the chance that one day, you’re going to be immortalized for your mistakes."

Twitter

Tumblr
    • holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2012, 12:43

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain

• like a sir

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2012, 16:51

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 06:53

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 22:24
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 12:27

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 01:04
    I'd hit that.

• Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 15:51
    All joking aside he is rather pretty. Although i'm not sure what attracts me more. The fact she is a essentially girl or the fact that his existence will make stupid peoples lives a little harder to bear.

:3

• "Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock

• Omfgg lols fnkalfk

• Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 17:31
    Sensualeyes said:

Posting from experience?

• Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 21:37

~~~

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.