Forum » General Discussion

Pictures that make us all laugh no matter how many times we look at them.

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:19
    sdgrandia said:
    ^ HAHAHAHAHAHA

:D this really made me cry of laughter
    Hahahahaha! Oh my goshhh. It's so dramatic, with Summer Overture and all. Wow. Made my night. :p

06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
    • Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:24

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 19 dec 2010, 08:34

• much better? :D

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:26
    Karilo13 said:
    This thread is about pictures NOT videos. Just saying.
    Karilo. Go play with your little friend Leo.

Or should I say Leor.

06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
  • has much as I dislike Michael Bay and hos movies, he could really make the lolruss movie epic with lots of explosions. A lolruss and hiz bukkit!!!

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:29
    sdgrandia said:
    has much as I dislike Michael Bay and hos movies, he could really make the lolruss movie epic with lots of explosions. A lolruss and hiz bukkit!!!
    Haha. Heck yes.

They really need to make it into an actual full-length movie.

• Shelley Duvall can pull of the lolrus really well :D

just check the casting picture

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:33
    sdgrandia said:
    Shelley Duvall can pull of the lolrus really well :D

!!!!! Hahahaha. Oh dear. I'd hate to share similarities with that walrus. :p

• Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:33

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 19 dec 2010, 08:36
    • Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:35

[spam]

[spam]

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:36
    Karilo13 said:
    sdgrandia said:

much better? :D

Yes.

And sorry I was channeling my inner Spark_to_Spark.
    Haha, and that made ME lol.

Wait. Spark /to/ spark?

• :D

no problemo amigo

• Karilo13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 06:43

[spam]

[spam]

• ok someone has got to explain to me the walrus bucket joke... how did it start?

Every subatomic interaction consists of the annihilation of the original particles and the creation of new subatomic particles. The subatomic world is a continual dance of creation and annihilation, of mass changing into energy and energy changing into mass. Transient forms sparkle in and out of existence, creating a never-ending, forever newly created reality.
  • this one cracks me up everytime :)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 08:56
    ^^ :D

• music rocks, raps, paps, my socks.

(LAST.FM x 8TRACKS + SPOTIFY) ^ ASKRECORD TOOLBAR = MORE MUSIC THAN IS HEALTHY
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 15:04

:D :D :D

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 19 maj 2010, 17:56
    sdgrandia said:

much better? :D

rofl^

sdgrandia said:
    Shelley Duvall can pull of the lolrus really well :D

goo goo ga-choo. ;)

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 19 maj 2010, 17:57
    ElvishCaptain said:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i saw this article, thought about posting the pic here, but didnt think anyone would really 'get it' - thanks for the good laugh!!!!

• rezozero sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 18:04
    Iam04 said:

:D :D :D

hahah

• i_lk sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 18:05
    Skiye said:
    ElvishCaptain said:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i saw this article, thought about posting the pic here, but didnt think anyone would really 'get it' - thanks for the good laugh!!!!
    I got it. :)

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 19 maj 2010, 18:32
    i_lk said:
    Skiye said:
    ElvishCaptain said:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I got it. :)

i wonder if the guy behind the win7 counter knows who he is hahaha

• Användare
    • 19 maj 2010, 18:50

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.