Forum » General Discussion

Pictures that make us all laugh no matter how many times we look at them.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 17:09
    ^ I've never concurred with a post on this thread more so than the one above :3 Good post Keisarinna.

• Selfsurprise said:
    ^ I've never concurred with a post on this thread more so than the one above :3 Good post Keisarinna.
    Likewise

also try sleeping in a tent on a hill haha, 5 of us at the bottom of the tent on top of each other d'oh

~~~~~~

They've finally gone and done it....

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory

• If LOTR was made as a teenage American sitcom:

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory

• "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory

• ~~~

• "you're not doing the onioi."
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2012, 18:46

Fuck you Blizzard.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• West Belfast witticism

• osoupo sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 05:49

• HAHAHAHAHAHHA after all this time <3

• Neythiry sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 06:55

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• No, not you Jon Snow

You know NOTHING!

• Also poor Jon!

• galemir sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 11:27

Poor little boy ---------------------------------^

:D

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 18:58

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• ^ :)))))) epic one

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 12:22

"Caution: The beverage you are about to enjoy is extremely hot."

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.