Forum » General Discussion

What was the highlight of your day?

• Well it is actually happening later today, but I get to play in the orchestra for the graduation ceremony for my college's seniors.. Pretty excited.

I also discovered about an hour ago that African food is the best thing in the whole world. It literally changed my life.

• passedd most of exams !! ^^ but still left main subject ~ *,*

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2012, 11:37
    Find out i've no work, but grim weather

I think a day of reading, music and cooking is in order.

Perhaps a pint later.

• Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 31 maj 2012, 14:14
    paycheckkkkkkkk

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • Making an awesome chocolate caramel brownie :D

Leave my a's alone.
  • a tone of ice cream just pour moi

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 12:01
    Getting off work early and going to see RHCP.....I can't wait :-)

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • Finally getting some good news which really cheers me up :)

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 1 jun 2012, 14:28
    so far? mmmmmmmcoffeeeeeeee

later? composing new musics...

• oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 14:45
    Everything is going according to plan .
    at 7:55 pm, i even got an explanation message that im kinda needed. too bad actually that i couldn't make it, maybe if it's a bit earlier at 6 i can squeeze the plan - maybe next week :|

graaaaaaace said:
    Making an awesome chocolate caramel brownie :D

you're talented!

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• invented the calculus

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 01:18
    graaaaaaace said:
    Making an awesome chocolate caramel brownie :D

And here I was thinking those were some nice juicy steaks baked in grease.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• I experience my first job, working as a cashier. Yay!

• Corn on the cob. :|

• Posting in the forums again for the first time in a while. Or not encountering unskilled motorists on my way home.

• Found a slipper that I thought I had lost

• oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 00:17
    nice breakfast, . . . . . also done many things started from breakfast up till the midnight .. one of the nicest day .. very hard to top..at least this year

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 02:56
    Food, drinks and good company.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Hanging out with a somebody. Lovely time till the others came.

• Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 13:20
    Having a full on fry while watching The Simpsons (Last Exit to Springfield)

That and cat-Copter:

• Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 18:05
  • BasketCaseBarbe said:
    Corn on the cob. :|

I'm jelly.

OT: I got free lunch from In-N-Out

• Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 17:08
    In a discussion on Monarchy and it's relevance to the Modern World I got this response:

"I'm not having an argument with you. But if ya don't like the Queen,don't watch her on tv, or slayer ,the who, kylie or Prods, jews, muslims or whatever.I hate Satan and blame him for everything but I don't waste my time on him or rant about him."

That last line and also comparing the Queen to Kylie Minogue of all people.

HAHAHA

• Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 17:28
    DaddyPobbin said:
    In a discussion on Monarchy and it's relevance to the Modern World I got this response:

"I'm not having an argument with you. But if ya don't like the Queen,don't watch her on tv, or slayer ,the who, kylie or Prods, jews, muslims or whatever.I hate Satan and blame him for everything but I don't waste my time on him or rant about him."

That last line and also comparing the Queen to Kylie Minogue of all people.

HAHAHA

Thats retHArted :3

I'm glad you mentioned the queen actually. I've avoided coming here because franjkly i've been a miserable bastard all week. I swear the news has spent about 95% of its broadcasting time gushing over the phenomenally uninteresting and utterly banal jubilee. I honestly find it offensive when they 'soundbite' all the important worldly news into a several minute cram every 24 hours.

To call the BBC's coverage of the jubilee propaganda would imply that this weeks program utterly unwarranted guff had some sort of long-term agenda other than offering a infantile distraction for those attracted to big lights and noises. The only memory i'll retain of the jubilee is that of having a really arse and overlong 6-day working week where we were sent an insane amount of stock - a catastrophic percentage of which will go to waste.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.