What was the highlight of your day?

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2012, 18:00
    Knowing it is a day off.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2012, 22:18
    Walking around with a huge bloody bruise-like mark on my leg and feeling like Rambo with it.

• Being one of 20 people selected for a job interview out of hundreds of applicants. I'm so exciiiiiiiiiited. This beats the bakery job by far.

Leave my a's alone.
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 02:01
    Getting some instragram prints in the mail.

• graaaaaaace said:
    Being one of 20 people selected for a job interview out of hundreds of applicants. I'm so exciiiiiiiiiited. This beats the bakery job by far.

Dunno, a bakery sounds pretty good. Free baked goods!

• Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 05:02
    Day off, lunch, good company

• new lies

• Velj_ko sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 17:27
    Spending three English language classes in school watching Only Fools And Horses.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 17:33
    Velj_ko said:
    Spending three English language classes in school watching Only Fools And Horses.

If only my English classes in highschool were that awesome... We had to watch horrendous, eyeball gouging movies like Highschool Musical or Hairspray (because seeing John Travolta in a drag married to Christopher Walken is my dream come true).

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Yelling at Bank of America.

• Jumping naked into the pool....ha...for those that know! (wink)

• sleeping in until 11 omfg it was glorious

• Beating the Driftveil City gym in Pokemon White

It's early and bright out, the sun swallowed me.
    tumblr
    • estuaay sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 05:39
    Finding out I can go on the Internet with my TV & sitting on the couch allllll day. Fun, lazy days.

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 05:41
    Seeing the old guy who crapped in our store's stockroom leave.

• I saw this psychotic woman while furniture shopping. All of the mirrors in her house must be broken, and also she must be blind and have no one who likes her.

+1 to me for being a voyeur and snapping pics of people in public

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • Are those pajamas?

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    Are those pajamas?

Would make sense if she were here to test and buy a new bed

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • Manchester City won the Premier League.

This final day of the competition has been absolutely insane.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Frozencheck said:
    Manchester City won the Premier League.

Greatest win ever. I almost leapt off a really high thing until stoppage happened. Hooooolllllllly dickbricks, spiderman.

graaaaaaace said:
    Are those pajamas?

No, it was like some kind of pant suit made from window drapes. Also her shirt under the jacket was made with the identical pattern. She was head-to-toe batshit insane.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • krazyorange said:
    I saw this psychotic woman while furniture shopping. All of the mirrors in her house must be broken, and also she must be blind and have no one who likes her.

+1 to me for being a voyeur and snapping pics of people in public

Seeing this image was the highlight of my day.
    I have a neighbor who dresses almost exactly like this - she says her favorite place to shop for clothes is the JCPenney window furnishings section (no lie).

• Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 20:34
    Sex but the day went downhill thereafter....

• krazyorange said:
    Frozencheck said:
    Manchester City won the Premier League.

Greatest win ever. I almost leapt off a really high thing until stoppage happened. Hooooolllllllly dickbricks, spiderman.

I was trying to study in the library when that happened but too many cunts were being screaming for the last few minutes of the game.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 20:50
    My trip to BevMo.

• Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 20:54
    Edit: Just found out a dog won Britain's Got Talent

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18048792

Never watched it in my life but that made me laugh.

That show embarrasses a nation.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.