Forum » General Discussion

Your current obsession?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jun 2011, 16:35
    this one beautiful person <3 haha

• Atleast once a year I go through a phase where I listen to something and decide I'm going to listen to nothing else but that for the rest of my life. Right now it's the band Maratime.

• Användare
    • 20 jun 2011, 17:17
    Training my dog to do tricks

...and drinking bourbon. Rory Gallagher just has that effect on me.

Taltos1667 said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    hyperlustify said:
    Sparks

the Band? they're awersuum!

A sorely under-appreciated band. Kudos to the Isles for at least listening.

I hear ye

• nadhal sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2011, 00:08
    guitar licks

• Enslaved and The Divine Comedy...so addictive.

"Noise is relative to the silence preceding it. The more absolute the hush, the more shocking the thunderclap." - V
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2011, 01:28
    BlueFacedBeast said:
    Enslaved and The Divine Comedy...so addictive.

I hear ye

divine comedy the band?

• Användare
    • 21 jun 2011, 01:29
    american idiot the musical :p

• The new Star Wars Old Republic game they just unveiled at E3.

Last One Standing.......
  • Little Big Planet and the band ''Diabo Na Cruz'' *.*

‎"An umbrella? I only use those to stick up people's asses."
  • DaddyPobbin said:
    BlueFacedBeast said:

I hear ye

divine comedy the band?

Oh no, sorry, the book. Just picked it up for the second time, got distracted the first and didn't finish. I blame it on graphic novels.

"Noise is relative to the silence preceding it. The more absolute the hush, the more shocking the thunderclap." - V
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2011, 01:45
    BlueFacedBeast said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    BlueFacedBeast said:

I hear ye

divine comedy the band?

Oh no, sorry, the book. Just picked it up for the second time, got distracted the first and didn't finish. I blame it on graphic novels.

Ah cool. I just wondered did a meet my match in diversity in music but think your charts say volumes - great taste.

Besides... I guess because The Divine Comedy is a Baroque chamber pop band, the name is fitting due to the era Dante wrote in [or the era which just preceded the Baroque period].

• DaddyPobbin said:
    BlueFacedBeast said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    BlueFacedBeast said:

I hear ye

divine comedy the band?

Ah cool. I just wondered did a meet my match in diversity in music but think your charts say volumes - great taste.

Besides... I guess because the Divine Comedy is a Baroque chamber pop band, the name is fitting due to the era Dante wrote in [or the era which just preceded the Baroque period].

Thanks, I can honestly say the same for you. Would you recommend the band? There's honestly not much I won't listen to, as long as I like what I hear. Needless to say I threw my radio away.

• Användare
    • 21 jun 2011, 01:59
    i currently can't stop eating parmesan, garlic, and herb pita chips

• reading the entire series of Paranormal Romance books by J. R. Ward just for the fun of it. With all the 'required' reading for Uni it's fun just to let ones imagination get a little sordid, a bit sexy and get a laugh out of it at the same time. :)

• Användare
    • 21 jun 2011, 03:31
    BlueFacedBeast said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    BlueFacedBeast said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    BlueFacedBeast said:

I hear ye

divine comedy the band?

Besides... I guess because the Divine Comedy is a Baroque chamber pop band, the name is fitting due to the era Dante wrote in [or the era which just preceded the Baroque period].

Thanks, I can honestly say the same for you. Would you recommend the band? There's honestly not much I won't listen to, as long as I like what I hear. Needless to say I threw my radio away.
    Same. I don't often listen to what I don't like. I like what I listen to to be tailored.

I'll recommend you stuff via your profile sure. I recommend a lot generally, an obsession if you will....

• Currently can't stop watching Nevermind The Buzzcocks, especially the ones hosted by Mark Lamarr. Good thing they're all on Youtube as well, cracking! :)

I saw a man that was choking there, I guess he couldn't breathe. Said to myself this is very strange, I'm glad it wasn't me.
  • Star Trek: Voyager

• MKVR32 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jun 2011, 13:44
    A few anime shows, which is really freaking weird for me because I hate watching any form of media, unless it's a concert, or has to do with music, a video game, or automobiles. I think the art style is what attracted me. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it, but I'm certainly interested.

• My current obession is hard and shiney!

I am currently and always have been obsessed with metal. Metal object and Metal music in general. I love it!

• ^ dude... metal objects is not the same thing with Metal music genre :|

anyway I cant stop listening to Rihanna - Man Down :| don't know what's wrong with me

• Användare
    • 3 jul 2011, 21:15
    Cheddar cheese sauce. Nom nom.

• Sash5034 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jul 2011, 21:15
    Mila Kunis

• painful sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jul 2011, 22:20
    every kind of tea I must try all of them

• Buying vinyls

• kida86 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2011, 09:04
    Reading Céline.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.