Forum » GD Game Threads

Post Something About the Person Above You

• Has stopped trying

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Wants to murder me!

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • is a sugar bun of love.

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
  • Is about to embark on a journey

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • is a friendly spider-fighter.

Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 12:56
    Is a balance of good and evil

• likes photography

• Needs to keep her chin up

• Has a brilliant quote about a pig in his signature.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Needs to send me waffles.

Leave my a's alone.
  • has posh hair.

• Has a pair of cats named Ying and Yang

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 13:38
    Was in Gran Torino

• Never fallen into poison ivy

• J-Doan sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 13:49
    tripped in fell in poison ivy because he was too busy gawking at some hotty

• Wants a threesome with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

• Wants to sex up Catwoman.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 15:26
    Wants a piece of the action.

• his user name sounds like a sneeze =)

• ^^Doesn't even know..
    ^outposted me :(

• has to be faster than a flying muffin.

• Has piloted several muffins.

• is a muffin farmer

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 17:03
    Has a farm of watermelons.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• J-Doan sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 17:16
    his favorite dish of all time is milk steak

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.