Forum » General Discussion

Do you smoke?

• I quit January 1st of this year, I hadn't smoked any in 6 months., but couldn't control myself and had a handful on Memorial Day weekend. Haven't had one since though.

• coby111 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jun 2011, 00:56
    Very nice. Kudos to you.

• Galm_2 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jun 2011, 03:28
    Nope, just the tires when I give it too much gas :}

What? It's not like I do it on purpose, that 460 in my truck just loves it though.

• I do... A lot.

Carlos Costa
  • yes...but im wantin to quit just havent yet. its way too expensive now.

The texture of time is a whisper that echoes across the flood

http://youtu.be/AxkVvYbJM5E - a song from my previous band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thSEdNDrLck - me doin a cover of a nursery rhyme (sing a song of sixpence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzpNseRLoVY - rap song i done
  • Yes, if you are including smoking **ahem** the occasional joint. I do when I drink in excess. Cigarettes? I tried to be cool and smoke but they cost too much here in New York, can't stand the smell getting in my clothes and they give me a headache, so what's the point?

Oh and my grandmother died a horrible death from Lung Cancer. She smoked 2 packs a day for 35 years......that's a good reason to never even want to smoke cigs.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jun 2011, 16:09
    No.

• No.
    I hate their odor and the smoke bothers me a lot.

• NightVermillion said:
    No.
    I agree with this. Smoking is very much a turn-off for me.

Also: Poets of the Fall <3

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jun 2011, 18:21
    Tried it once, never again.

Did weed once, didn't feel anything.

• Nope, never...

• kissesneverdie said:
    NightVermillion said:
    No.
    I agree with this. Smoking is very much a turn-off for me.

Same.

• Herylupi sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2011, 01:08
    nope ... smoking sucks :D

LONG LIVE SOAD !
    LONG LIVE METAL !
    • d35tr04 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2011, 01:24
    i'm social smoker

• NO.

• YES! and I LOVE it!

ONLY The Original REDS

• I agree with you Ms. D. Smoking is not cool. Put up all the cool pic's you want to glorify it but smoking is bad for you. Listening to my dad cough up a lung full every morning was not cool. Nor was the freak out when he couldn't find a lighter.... No thanks.

DeeViant1 said:
    I tried to be cool and smoke but they cost too much here in New York, can't stand the smell getting in my clothes and they give me a headache, so what's the point?

• DeeViant1 said:
    I tried to be cool and smoke but they cost too much here in New York, can't stand the smell getting in my clothes and they give me a headache, so what's the point?

Smoking IS NOT COOL, It has never been!! It's just a PLEASURE for the people who REALLY LOVES to do it... that's all! So you don't have to be a smoker if you want to be cool that's silly xD!
    I totaly love tobacco and I don't intend to quit.... and I don't feel cool about it I'm just enjoying ♥ ...
    And everyone is responsible for his own health of course

• Grew up with parents who smoked, and hated the smell from a young age. I especially hated waking up in the morning to the smell of smoke in my bedroom. So I was solidly turned off the idea of smoking long before the health/cost/social issues had any impact on my decision.

I dated a couple smokers when I was younger, but the smell (and taste) was a huge turn-off for me, and trying to convert smokers who don't really want to stop is just going to ruin your relationship anyway, so I gave up on dating smokers.

• nuklr sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jun 2011, 14:19
    yes , quite a bit. trying to cut down because im not enjoying it anymore and its just an addiction. i also have to avoid gagging on cigarettes now so its just not pleasant.

• MiyuDeadLiving said

I totaly love tobacco and I don't intend to quit.... and I'm just enjoying ♥ ...

Like you said, it is your choice to smoke. Just wait until you are 65, have one lung left, are on oxygen just to breathe and are just dying for a cig. Just for the pleasure of it.

• DeeViant1 said:
    MiyuDeadLiving said

I totaly love tobacco and I don't intend to quit.... and I'm just enjoying ♥ ...

Like you said, it is your choice to smoke. Just wait until you are 65, have one lung left, are on oxygen just to breathe and are just dying for a cig. Just for the pleasure of it.

I don't smoke but would you really want to live much longer 65. I would be overjoyed to die young. Living long isn't for everyone.

• yellowcarpet said:

I don't smoke but would you really want to live much longer 65. I would be overjoyed to die young. Living long isn't for everyone.

I was referring to my Gran that had lung cancer from smoking for the pleasure of smoking. There are many ways to die young. Not certain too may share your desires to do so tho.

• Lethrus sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jun 2011, 18:23
    Negative.

Was turned off at a young age by my aunt, who would smoke in the car on long trips back in the 70's. I would plead for her to stop or at least roll down the windows, but she just puffed away and ignored my requests. Headaches eventually led to getting get car sick and everyone would be upset at ME! Give me a break.

• jsam93 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jun 2011, 18:53
    yellowcarpet said:
    DeeViant1 said:
    MiyuDeadLiving said

Exactly. Who wants to be old? Personally, I'd rather be gone before I get old

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.