Forum » General Discussion

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

• Scarlet Tanager - Tumbleweed! Not sure what I think of this song yet.

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
  • Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place

I love this song!

"Cast your eyes to heaven..You get a knife in the back"
  • Radian - Nahfeld

• Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory

• BagRaider said:
    Loreen - Euphoria (Tiger & Wolf Remix)

I knew this song (or remix of it) long before the Eurovision Song contest...
    Likewise, voted for the Bjork-like Albanian entry and Sweden

Spectacular.

Lordi gives votes to the cutest, hotest, sexiest babes at Eurovision:

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 17:45
    Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober

• Absurd93 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 18:40

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 18:45
    Kalvria – .N

• inga

Inga Liljeström is Australian with Scandinavian roots and beautiful name. And as the title of her recent album "Elk" (2005) indicates to the cold far north too, one could not expect icy landscapes surrounded by warm latin melodies. That's how eclectic and rich the record is. It is captivating with its subtle beats, lush orchestrated music and cinematic atmosphere

• Brujas Del Sol - Baba Yaga

• Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 23:13
  • Christopher Lee hour

Rhapsody & Leee

Christopher Lee sings "Name Your Poison"

• The Rains Of Castamere sung by The National for the Game of Thrones Season 2 Soundtrack

And who are you, the proud lord said,
    that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat,
    that's all the truth I know.
    In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
    a lion still has claws,
    And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
    as long and sharp as yours.
    And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
    that lord of Castamere,
    But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
    with no one there to hear.
    Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
    and not a soul to hear.

• PBS NewsHour – After NATO Leaves, Will Afghan Forces Be Ready?

• new Hawkwind

• "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
  • Ozzy Osbourne – Old L.A. Tonight

• Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 04:18
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 04:20
  • The Beatles – She Loves You

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.