Forum » General Discussion

The What Are You Thinking Thread.

• Sensualeyes said:
    Hooooooooly Mother of God !!! I cant fucking believe it !!!! i was dreaming to visit it one day, but FUCK this is hhhhuuuge !!!

Ron Jeremy's Penis?

OT: I should feel more tired than this.

• Shower time

• FMLSRSLY. :[

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2012, 15:27
    I don't think I'll ever understand the behavior of the human race.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 16:14
    karma, karma.. please show something how worthless their new friend are, so their ego will be altered

although there's nothing I can do on my part, oh ooough.. please show something, cuz im f-cking nice and I've never really make enemy with anyone

if there is a good reason to be really soooo anti-sosial.. this is it, i freaaaaking hate dysfunctional friendship

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

Redigerad av oliskye den 19 maj 2012, 16:51
  • Well, I cocked up there.

'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
  • Should I eat the profiteroles or not? If I do, they will contribute to the unsightly pockets of fat in the crook of my arm, and this will make me sad. If I don't, I will continue to have this sense of emptiness and emotional lacking, which will also make me sad.

The eternal struggle rages on...

Also, I've fallen in love with this Debussy piece. The man had such a way with tone...

'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2012, 09:11
    first time listen to Hacride : o

• How long it takes before i have to dragg me arse to the bosses office.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2012, 13:17
    I have some shit in my mind that I shouldn't have.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• I am thinking of breaking into the Billboard 2012 awards

• I don't know if this is just me, or every other sexual active female but I am obsessive about pregnancy.
    I DO NOT want to get pregnant right now, and EVERYTHING makes me think I am. every little headache and every little stomach ache makes me think I am pregnant and it's freaking me out!

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • Why I am having insomnia :(

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • What the hell im I doing with my life

• Whyyyyyyyyyyy

• Being able to smoke inside is fucking awesome.

#TYBG
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 11:50
    I'm loosing it.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 12:20
    I'm still upset about Donna Summer, and it's been nearly a week... :(

• ammo_box sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 12:38
    I hate the fuck that I need to sleep in the next 24 hours.

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 12:50
    Am I the only person that thinks it's strange for a teenage male to be obsessed with My Little Pony?

• holly75 said:
    Am I the only person that thinks it's strange for a teenage male to be obsessed with My Little Pony?
    In my day it used to be boobs and beer but times, as Bob Dylan said, they are a-changin'

But to help you out.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • It was five years today that my father died, now Robin Gibb has gone on the same day. God bless them.

"I never picked cotton"
    • holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 13:02
    ProximityFuze said:
    holly75 said:
    But to help you out.

People are weird. I'm not getting the fascination of it unless you are a little girl ages 3 to 8.

• I don't profess to be one of the cool kids. The only person who thinks I'm cool is my mum and even that would be open to debate I suspect.

I'd go undercover Richard Grieco-21 Jump Street style to try and find out for you but I figure my cover would be blown in, like, 3 seconds flat.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • It's going to be a long week. :(

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.