Forum » General Discussion

Your User name and why did you pick it?

• Your User name and why did you pick it?

Curious, because I see a lot of strange user names, and would just like to know what the names mean to the people that pick it. Yay, for run on sentences. Anyway, you get the point.

I set myself on fire without you.
    • FEELiT47 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 nov 2008, 23:01
    Bah, Feel It by Jakalope was my favourite song for years, and 47 is my favourite number. :)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 nov 2008, 23:08
    i just combined the three most overused words that i say...

totes is...totally.

• Because it's the most powerful force in the known universe, and I like to think I'm that powerful.

• I don't even know :|

• haaaahahahaha

:|

My names Tony, right. And so Tony Pepperoni, I've always been happy with that.
    Then in year 9 i think, a mate randomly came up with Peppers. pretty nifty eh. lol And Peppers is my internet alias usually. But it was already taken on hotmail some bastard! So i added Pizzas on the end. pepperspizzas. It's even my homepage pepperspizzas.com :D

• um, I can't quite remember since I picked it over 2 years ago... but I think it was just because I liked fireworks. That was already used, so I added another s. Voila, Fireworkss.

• My name is Lando, and my middle name is River.
    There you have it!

• Melodeh sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 05:06
    My name's Melodie.. And I had already used Melodeh for my MySpace, a while ago? So I guess I just used it again.. To avoid confusion. :D

• Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 08:08
    Dicebox - a name we picked in a brainstorming session....that's all folks ^^

• Combined two songs that I used to like at the time I made this user name. Just can't remember those songs anymore. I also use Echo quite often because DistantEchoes tends to be too long.

• Cazzle sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 09:09
    It was a nickname of mine about 3 years ago.
    I rarely get called it now though.

twitter.com/twilightxgalaxy

She said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide to drag her to the ocean, to another sea’s shore.
  • It's a lyric from Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. Not very original, I know.

• Cazzle sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 10:46
    yougotafastcar said:
    It's a lyric from Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. Not very original, I know.

I love that song.

twitter.com/twilightxgalaxy

She said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide to drag her to the ocean, to another sea’s shore.
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 13:51
    mine is the Gaelic equivalent of my birth name, and its a family and close friend nickname.

• didn't we have this thread not so long ago?

many years ago when the internet started growing all big and strong people were just getting there mind boxes around to understanding all these internet terms...

e-banking
    e-cards
    e-blah
    e-blah blah blah

and it gave me a big fat f*ck off headache.

eheadache. :-)

The only downside is that i have a email with this username and its my primary email, sometimes people laught when you tell them, i think sometimes they might think I have a serious ecstasy habbit, but of course that is not true, as drugs are bad, mmkay.

Dead fish go with the flow... but I'm not dead yet.
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 18:31
    I've used this name since 04'. It meant something back then I am sure. lol.

• ManiX been my nickname for years and I am a big music lover so MuzikkManiX made sense

This is a signature, You are a reader of this signature reading that the signature is telling you that you are a person reading the signature telling you that the person who made this signature wanted you to know that you read that this signature is being read by the person who is reading the signature telling them all about the signature being read by you
    (^_^)~~~
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 23:37
    eheadache said:
    didn't we have this thread not so long ago?

many years ago when the internet started growing all big and strong people were just getting there mind boxes around to understanding all these internet terms...

e-banking
    e-cards
    e-blah
    e-blah blah blah

and it gave me a big fat f*ck off headache.

eheadache. :-)

The only downside is that i have a email with this username and its my primary email, sometimes people laught when you tell them, i think sometimes they might think I have a serious ecstasy habbit, but of course that is not true, as drugs are bad, mmkay.

now it should be iheadache...
    e is so ermmm. 2005...
    lol

• Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 23:39
    i guess i didn't feel like eating...

erm actually i used it in my myspace days.
    idk.
    it just kinda stuck.

• Användare
    • 4 nov 2008, 00:28
    i have no idea why all i know is that i have been using it for like 2 years on everrrrything...

• Son Of Pisces

My mum is a Pisces lol

Never Look Down On Someone, Unless You're Going To Help Them Up!!!
    See A Friend Without A Smile, Give Them One Of Yours!!!
    The Only Predictable Thing About The Future Is Uncertainty
  • Since I didn't post mine, I will go now.

My primary names used to be named from my cat's name(That I've had since I was 7), when I was a kid. My msn is still Cleolotsofnumbers. Anyway, I got sick of having to use the whole number thing, as it can be quite annoying to try and remember.

In high school, when Incubus came out with the song "Stellar" it was my favorite song ever. Hence the creation of "Iamstellar". I have since fallen down a I don't like Incubus very much at all path. Sometimes, I'll sit back and listen to some of their old stuff. My accounts are all "Iamstellar" for everything, so I just keep it. That and the fact that I've always been into stars, the universe and science.
    There you have it.

I set myself on fire without you.
  • I was pretty obsessed with Dark Tranquility when I joined. Still am and I still think Terminus is an awesome sounding word.

• Användare
    • 4 nov 2008, 03:11
    My username is Ramones backwards. I don't even really like the Ramones anymore, I just have used this username on every site I use since I was 13.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.