Forum » General Discussion

Random Fact About you

 
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2012, 19:23
    My life is amazing.

  • I bruise easily.

  • unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    Did you walk into Mordor?

    Ot:
    holly75 said:
    The more I notice something bothers someone, who I find less than desirable, the more I am going to keep on doing it.....just to annoy them.

    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 05:01
    I created my own country.

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 05:15
    I watch too many BBC documentaries for my own good.

    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 05:17
    The only channel I've been able to access for the last few years on my bedroom's tv has been CNN.

  • I'm currently drinking Pepsi twist and listening to Nirvana... later I will also buy a gun

    • holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 11:42
    I have been in this mood lately to just beat the hell out of someone. I'm a little worried I might do it too (because I would risk going to jail)....like all someone has to do is look at me the wrong way.

    Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    ditto.
    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^

    Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • i was late to work today!

  • marjattamusiikk said:

    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^


    Welcome to the age of accountability! Its not to late to stay 19 for one more year!!

  • unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.


    I promise to be gentle...

  • digitalhooligan said:
    marjattamusiikk said:

    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^


    Welcome to the age of accountability! Its not to late to stay 19 for one more year!!

    accountability started at age 13 for me. If anything being 20 is the age of validity

    Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • marjattamusiikk said:
    digitalhooligan said:
    marjattamusiikk said:

    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^


    Welcome to the age of accountability! Its not to late to stay 19 for one more year!!

    accountability started at age 13 for me. If anything being 20 is the age of validity


    Wow, 13 is too young for accountability, sorry for that! As for 20, well that feels like forever ago for me, so enjoy yourself as much as possible!!

    Cheers

    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 15:27
    marjattamusiikk said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    ditto.
    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^

    Welcome to the rest of your life.

  • NFXFSX said:
    marjattamusiikk said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    ditto.
    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^

    Welcome to the rest of your life.

    thanks -_-

    Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • digitalhooligan said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.


    I promise to be gentle...


    Oh my

    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 15:45
    marjattamusiikk said:
    NFXFSX said:
    marjattamusiikk said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    ditto.
    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^

    Welcome to the rest of your life.

    thanks -_-

    It's ok, the first half is good!

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 17:09
    I had a dream last night where I found $500 in my bed.

    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 17:10
    Awwww. Them deceiving dreams...

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

  • XJ220RACER said:
    I had a dream last night where I found $500 in my bed.


    Wow, what a generous John...you must have been fantastic! lol

  • ^













    Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • I hate wearing flat shoes/slippers.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.