• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 15:03
    Sensualeyes said:
    BagRaider said:
    The existence of music

and headphones
    YES

I think I'd die inside if I didn't have this while I was at work.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • Kennoth said:
    Umm, have you been living under a rock for the past decade? xD

a cave, actually

Please let there be light In a darkened room
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2012, 02:27
    marjattamusiikk said:
    Kennoth said:

a cave, actually

Sounds awesome. Who put you there?

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Champions League final today. I hope Chelsea lose because I'd rather see Tottenham playing in the competition next year.

A pretty hilarious night last night, including some girl arguing with me because I wouldn't give her my shirt. New shirt, it's raining, fuck that. One of my mates finally admitted he was bisexual which became the running joke of the night. Bless his little cotton socks.

Generally receiving attention from girls at the nightclub without even trying. It's the fucking beard, man. This was the first time I've ever gone out at night without shaving. It works :o

Yeah, I'm reasonably happy right now. Aside from being hungover, of course.

• I am happy because.... i finished my second year of University on friday!!! Wahoo, then i got ridiculously drunk and danced some awesomely embarrassing dance moves :) (big happy massive smile!)

• Going back to my families home (dad's side) in Jersey CI next week for seven days.

"I never picked cotton"
  • Seederman said:
    The business I started 2 years ago, which as recently as last month was struggling for its very survival (and by extension my very survival), has already earned more money in the last 2 weeks than it did in the last 3 months combined, and the projections for the summer are similar growth. This is perhaps the biggest relief I have ever experienced in my life. In a couple short weeks, I went from contemplating possible homelessness to thinking about upgrading my car.

It's a beautiful feeling when years of work begin to pay off, I remember most weeks trying to survive on fifty quid after paying all the business bills.
    One thing it did make me into was a saver.

"I never picked cotton"
  • Kennoth said:
    marjattamusiikk said:
    Kennoth said:

a cave, actually

Sounds awesome. Who put you there?

Who said I was "put there"?

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • On holidays from college, 4 weeks. shit yeah!

• Fear Factory generally being awesome.

• Love.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • estuaay sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 22:29
    I'll be working in a feature length film in July. Cannot wait for that. :-) First time on the job.

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
  • England officially get involved in Euro 2012 tomorrow against France. I have the alcoholic beverages stocked up like a champ. Been waiting for this for soooo long.

• Happy that my puppy is not trying to bite me for once

I'll speak in riddles so you can understand~
    • oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2012, 15:42
    When a year has passed and I still talk to the same person..

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• Nothing. :'(

• passsedd graduation Concert of piano ^____^ ~~ahhh *.* it was damn hot >..< and fingers were moving from water T_T but somehow program of 1h succeded :) ahh feeling so light ^^ even if some tunes were falsh @.@ :)

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • La Dispute.
    Deciding my next tattoo.

• Monixchi sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2012, 00:27
    I was happy earlier now I'm back to normal.

• FRIDAY is tomorrow.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2012, 01:52
    My new drinking game.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2012, 03:50
    Italy beating Germany.

• I'm heaving a bohemian moment

• I'm very happy that I met TheBlackRaven87 here on last.fm. He's awesome ;)

• I'm happy about finding an American-style pub here in the country I live in.

“I linger yet with Nature, for the night hath been to me a more familiar face than that of man; and in her starry shade of dim and solitary loveliness, I learn’d the language of another world.”
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.