Forum » General Discussion

Is your clothing adapted to your taste of music?

• If my clothing were similar to my music, I would be wearing a knee-length sun dress with a large straw hat, flats, and a big yellow belt with a white buckle.

Instead, I wear A) sandals year-round, B) suits because suits, C) a pair of shorts that I've had for seven years and has many holes, but I'm deeply in love with them and I will never end our relationship.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 06:15
    Not really. I'm just a t-shirt and dickies kind of person.

• Mezori sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 10:51
    i wear teared apart hoodie and torn apart jeans and so on

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 17:14
    Yes. Hipster hipster hipster. ~

• Only to the extent that I own a few t-shirts displaying photographs or album artwork of some favourite musicians. Otherwise, it's just a fairly nondescript combination of t-shirt, jeans and walking boots.

I shudder to think what I'd look like if my clothing actually was adapted to my tastes...

'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
    • St1cki3 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 21:01
    I should try one day to combine the clothing stereotypes of my music. As awkward as it may look...

• FarqyofFib said:

I shudder to think what I'd look like if my clothing actually was adapted to my tastes...

That would be so hot.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • Nah.

• Unfortunately no. I would love so much to wear clothes that reflect my music taste but I'm afraid I'm way too ugly to wear stuff like that, you know, to dress like a some kind of "goth" or whatever.

• You might tell from the Avatar pic that I am. Baseball jackets, leather motorcycle jackets, crepe soled shoes, biker boots, Pink 'n' black, white 'n' black 50's clothing...Mostly to dear to wear for anything but going out in:)
    Rockabilly.

"I never picked cotton"
  • A little, but i just ordered 8 band T-Shirts, so then i would say yes ;)

• I usually stay in lounge wear as it's the comfiest thing to wear and never miss an opportunity to get the good ol shorts out even though Scotland is the worst place in the world for consistent sunshine, idk if that relates to what I listen to.

• mklinsao sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 22:26
    Yeah, usually. I wear a lot of bright colors and patterns. Most days I just end up wearing a decent tee, faded blue jeans, Sperry Topsiders, and a cardigan. Oh, how I love cardigans.... ^u^ Clothing-wise, I'm girly and extroverted, but I'm also laidback and a little quirky. I guess that's how I'd describe my music taste.

But if you're asking about drastically looking to reflect music taste, then no. It's not like I wear neon suspenders or checkered skinny jeans to mirror my taste in catchy, upbeat music. That was a middle school mistake....

• IAmTreyR sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 02:42
    Seems like my clothing style has been influenced somewhat by the style of the musicians I listen to. (i.e. Modest Mouse, Arcade Fire, etc.)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.