Forum » General Discussion

Is your clothing adapted to your taste of music?

• well i wear cardigans, skinny jeans, oversized tank tops and sweaters, short shorts and lots of jewelry. so i guess it fits electro/indie.

but i'm not a hipster :c

• Psychedub_Crew said:
    I don't know, I'm wearing pajama pants and a cookie monster shirt. You tell me ;)

well if you had these cd's and listened to them all the time i'd say yes.

with great power comes....LASER EYEBEAMS!!!!!!!
    • majnooni sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2010, 18:12
    Only in the sense that both my style and my taste in music are very eclectic.

Why would you lie about anything at all?
    First the window, then it's to the wall...
    'Lil John, he always tells the truth.

• I dunno....I have a lot of second-hand clothes given to me by friends, so I probably look pretty odd. And I own a ridiculous amount of black (but it goes with everything! haha)......I'm some kinda weirdo anyway, just like my music lol

• No. I hate it when my clothes might give away information about me, about the music I listen to, and so on.

• Well, I like many genres so not really. But I love band t-shirts, so kinda yes :D

"You know, they say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you, it's schizophrenia. "
  • I don't even know what I would look like if I dressed acording to my music..... Maybe just like I look now?

..... but we can still be friends.

Irony.

Join The Best Group ever!!!
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2010, 20:33
    i dunno i listen to indie mostly , i kind of dress indie (sometimes) so kind of yes

• If that theory would be true, I would have to wear formal wear everywhere.

No, I dress how I want to be.

ǝɔuǝʇuǝs spɹɐʍʞɔɐq
    • yogalyla sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 05:58
    Maybe a little bit sometimes..I like really interesting and unique music, and same with clothes, so I guess that's something my taste in music and clothes share

"I'm hoping that you won't burn out, or fade away..." - Our Lady Peace

Yoga is for everyone
    • Ilyala sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 06:32
    Band shirts, torn denim jeans...uhh...

...Yeah.

Someone should make a Twilight mod for Castlevania! Wouldn't it be awesome to kill Edward Cullen instead of Dracula?
    • Deus_X_M sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 06:52
    Cargopants/shorts, Etnies, band/similar t-shirt, tattoos and piercings, keychains leather wristbands/braces and the occasional rings/necklaces..... Yeah, I guess, if heavy was the only thing I listened to, I'd be the posterchild.
    Love Portishead, Massive Attack and other such Electronica/Trip-hop though, but you'd never know from looking at me. So the moral of the story is, Don't judge a book by its cover.

Happy-Few said...
    Why smlie humans?
    Perhaps from the problem is the escape route.Perhaps this nothingness.Who knows?
    • Taelra sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 07:34
    Deus_X_M said:
    So the moral of the story is, Don't judge a book by its cover.

Out, out, brief candle!
    • sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 10:30
    Nope. Never. All the clothing I ever wear is either pink, white, or yellow.

• sgath92 said:

Seriously?

Anyways, I always wear black long sleeve shirts and a black jacket with black loose jeans with black sneakers. Oh and my rainbow Pacman bracelet. I'm not really sure if it matches my taste in music or not.

MourningFall
    • sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 11:27
    Mourningfall said:
    sgath92 said:

Seriously?

How could you not see the sarcasm in that? LOL

• lawynd sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 4 aug 2010, 11:32
    If I even attempted to dress to my musical tastes I'd be some sort of hobo-harlequin.

I did once own a pair of harem pants, though.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
    • rezozero sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 11:40
    no </3

• sgath92 said:
    Mourningfall said:
    sgath92 said:

Seriously?

Sure you might seem a dark person, but somehow I could see you wearing light calming colors.

MourningFall
    • sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 12:19
    Mourningfall said:
    sgath92 said:
    Mourningfall said:
    sgath92 said:

Seriously?

Sure you might seem a dark person, but somehow I could see you wearing light calming colors.

The last time i owned anything yellow, it was back when my mom bought all my clothes and would decide what to get me without my input. We're talking like early grade school here. It's really not my color, I think it clashes with me.

I have a fair amount of white clothing actually but it's all stuff I only break out for job interviews, funerals, anything really important [like blouses for suits and stuff like that] but even then I usually stick to blacks, grays, and browns. If my current job didn't use uniforms I'd probably be wearing that stuff a lot more often.

I wear pink but not as the dominate color. I use it on occasion to contrast the black I wear. The darker the outfit the more something like a pink corset jumps out.

My everyday wardrobe is almost all black with a few browns, reds, grays, greens, and purples thrown in.

• yeah, i guess you could say that.

• Yep,I think so xD

• nbd89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2010, 15:38
    Yes, i wear grey...

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 4 aug 2010, 17:16
    yeah, random....haha.

came into work today with camo pants and a vertical striped shirt...co-worker said i give her a headache if she looks at me for more than 30 seconds hahaha. :D

• Meilisha sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 sep 2010, 14:25
    Sometimes...
    I listen to metal mostly. Yesterday I wore bright blue pants with a purple cardigan and a hello kitty top x)
    And on other days I could wear baggy pants and a over sized band tee
    And the OTHER days just general jog pants and over sized jumper or cardigan x)
    ...I think you get the picture hahah.

Jelly on a plate, jelly on a plate, wibble wob....... ahh its on the floor :|
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.