Forum » General Discussion

Explain your avatar!

• This is what I look like when I wake up.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 21:33
    Me and my cat doing what we do best - relaxing.

• FSOL

• An animated representation of my face when I turn on my computer and begin looking at things.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • ^I love your avatar.
    Mine is just some generic anime picture. I don't know if I have said this before, but I'm not really an anime freak... I just found it nice and BAM, made it my avatar.

EDIT: Aaaand back to the actress who interpreted the best character in the best movie ever.

• [spam]

[spam]

shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Redigerad av Lastfmsupport den 16 maj 2012, 23:32
  • A quick monoprint from university

Perhaps you see clouds in the sky float past, or perhaps birds in flight. You absorb images that change from one moment to the next. The wing beat that was just in the present is now already past - and the next one, so recently in the future, has become the present: the future and the past obviously collide in the blink of an eye, touching on the fine line that we call the present.
    - Stefan Klein
  • My avatar was on the inside of the tape inlay one of the first albums I ever owned, Michale Jackson's Bad.
    I always thought it looked quite cool, but I like it for the fact that despite the dour warning that 'home taping is killing music and it's illegal' music doesn't seem to have died much, 20 years on.
    I had to re-buy the cassette from a charity shop for like 20p or something just to scan this little picture in to my computer.

• My avatar is a painting by Sylvia Ji. I love her work :)

• MJFreak sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2012, 20:59
    Michael Jackson doing an old interview. Making faces as usually. HAUHSHUSUH

• NightVermillion said:
    ^I love your avatar.
    Mine is just some generic anime picture. I don't know if I have said this before, but I'm not really an anime freak... I just found it nice and BAM, made it my avatar.

EDIT: Aaaand back to the actress who interpreted the best character in the best movie ever.

I don't recognise that person from either Bad Boys II or Avatar. Was she an extra?

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • Dis be me.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2012, 23:19
    Without wanting to seem perverted or indefesibly geeky, she has nice breasts. Thats about all I have to say on the matter.

• This is my "show what you kind of look like but not really" avatar

• Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 02:28
    Karen O of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, an actual photo I took years ago.

• Mine is a megasphere from DOOM II. Very handy when facing demons.

I'M JUST A GANGSTA NIGGA TRYIN 2 SURVIVE IN A WHITE MAN'S WORLD. LIFE'S HARD OUT HERE IN DA STREETZ.
  • Photobucket has some new filters and stuff so I decided to play around with them whilst posing like a tr00 metalhead.

• Dark souls.

"Cast your eyes to heaven..You get a knife in the back"
  • i found the myspace profile of some bear about a year or two ago and saved some neat pictures. my sister turned one of them into something even more beautiful

(๑¯◡¯๑) daddy
  • It's rather self explanatory actually.

• Elle Fanning with pink here. I hate fashion in all forms and shapes, but this is just good.

Also, I think it's a photoshop job, but it's very well done.

EDIT: I completely LOVE GrimReaperBG's set!

• My little bald head.

• Awh, thank you Night, although I'd never be able to have a signature as good as yours :)

Well, some falling blossoms, obvious, isn't it?

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • The album cover of Oceansize's "Everyone Into Position"

Oh that sacred substance I crave.
    It's just another privilege I wave.
    • lawtuh sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 09:54
    Scooter from Spongebob Squarepants

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.