Forum » General Discussion

Marriage: Yay or Nay?

• If i ever found the perfect match for me than i'd happily marry, doubt that is ever going to happen though :-\

• oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 14:49
    Most sincere and honest one are from Sweden or Poland. Or maybe I just have had terrible luck=/ I also think, that I will ends up with my very close friends, as I'm becoming more and more anti-social each and every day. I'm just f-cking tired i guess.....

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• No because girls and ugly and boys are pretty but god will be mad at me if I marry a boy and he'll be all "Bitch, why you ruinin marriage for everyone?" and then he'll send me to hell. Promiscuous sex with men is much more godly.

#TYBG
  • Yes !
    People are spreading this bad idea on marriage. If you chosen the right lady, your marriage will work out just fine.
    Plus, would you rather be married, or lonely with no one to share your life with?!

It all happened in a magical glance...
  • If I find a person to commit to for the rest of my life then probably yeah. But to be honest I never considered ever getting married to be honest XD

• WOLF WITH A T-REX COCK
  • I'd be happy to get married to my partner if they wanted to. It's never been something I've particularly desired or been adamantly against - I've always felt pretty apathetic about it.

I'm fairly content knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my life with my boyfriend. If at some point we decide to get married that's cool, but I wouldn't really want to decide that until after I'm 30 if I did have a preference.

• Med-Elias said:
    Yes !
    People are spreading this bad idea on marriage. If you chosen the right lady, your marriage will work out just fine.
    Plus, would you rather be married, or lonely with no one to share your life with?!
    You don't have to be married to be committed to someone and happy!

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 19:45
    philomathy said:
    I'm fairly content knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my life with my boyfriend. .

I'm fairly sure you have no way of knowing that.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• philomathy said:
    Med-Elias said:
    Yes !
    You don't have to be married to be committed to someone and happy!

Yes, that's true! But this thread is about marriage ^_^

It all happened in a magical glance...
    • Yazzmino sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 22:51
    Yay.

I'm in love, I wouldnt have a big massive white wedding, a small ceremony in a beautiful forest, with pagan handfasting and jumping the broom.

:)

"While you are away,
    My heart comes undone,
    It slowly unravels, in a ball of yarn
    The Devil collects it with a grin"
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 03:33
    Yes. But I think people ought to be a bit more careful as to who they choose as a spouse. You can't just think "oh but I love him/her" and expect that alone to make it work. And marriage is beneficial for children if you plan on having them. Also I probably approach it from my religious perspective a bit, but there's nothing wrong with being and staying single if you aren't interested in others at all (and some people really just have no desire in that regard). I'm single right now and although I'd like to get married at some point, I also know that I could never get married now. Too much to sort out in my life first. :/

• [spam]

[spam]

*Life is not for winners it's for sinners that are losaaarrrrrsssss*
    Yer I like to sell dreams to the fiends...
    *We see through your evil if you ain't Hebrew, women like to wear that tight shit so they can tease you, super stars ain't God cus you niccas bleed too, never ever bite the hand that extends to feed you, out the darkness Israelites come to lead you, you ain't nothing but a piece of meat I sink my teeth through*
    Redigerad av Lastfmsupport den 18 mar 2014, 13:36
  • Nay. I'm too much of an independent loner to really be interested in relationships, never mind marriage. And I'm too nerdy and anti-social for anyone to want me. I'm not saying that in a 'woe is me' sense either, I'm perfectly happy about it.

• FuzzJazz sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 21:23
    This is often seen as an unpopular idea but my answer is no. Marriage doesn't mean anything to me.
    As long as a man and a woman love each other, I don't see the reason to make things "official". They can simply live toghether for the rest of their lives. Government and bureaucratic laws should have absolutely nothing to do with it.

I'm with the same girl for 10+ years now and we don't see the point in "formaly" initiating our relationship or staging a big party just because the majority does it.

Music is a journey. Jazz is getting lost.
  • like any other super young girl, i used to dream of marriage and weddings when i was around 5 or 6 or so, but now i've changed my views completely. especially with the way things are going at the moment, i've come to hate the way most women act about this "special" day of their lives. they start caring more about the ring and the way they look and the dress and the flowers etc etc, that they completely forget what they're doing in the first place. so, no thank you, no marriage for me. if we love each other than that's enough for me and i certainly don't want a ring to prove it. but if it were to happen some time in the future, i would only do it if it's out of love and if we're both ready and willing to start a life together as married couple.

• I really thought I was going to marry my last girlfriend but now that we're through I realize that I don't want to get married for quite a while.

• shlaraki sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 23:15
    Nay.

I'm all for being in a committed relationship and whatnot, but I don't need official documents saying that I love somebody and I want to spend the rest of my life with them.

• I don't have exactly strong views about it. I used to have the whole attitude 'why do you need a ring to tell someone you love them', but I'm pretty neutral about it all now. I think each to their own, if you wish to get married then that's your choice, whether it be in a heterosexual OR gay relationship. I'm not bothered either way if I ever get married. I don't believe in 'no sex before marriage', and have many friends who aren't married who have their own children & don't view them any differently to a married couple with children.

If I did ever decide to get married, I'd want it to be spontaneous. The thought of a huge white wedding doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, and quite honest, being the centre of attention all day sounds like my worst nightmare. It'd definitely have to be a good ol' fashioned, tacky, Las Vegas wedding.

• Taelosify said:
    No because girls and ugly and boys are pretty but god will be mad at me if I marry a boy and he'll be all "Bitch, why you ruinin marriage for everyone?" and then he'll send me to hell. Promiscuous sex with men is much more godly.

Hahaha. I'm just imagining God saying that with a Morgan Freeman voice.

As for marriage, I'm not really a fan. To me it's an outdated religious affair. If I were religious perhaps I'd be more for it, but alas I am not. I suppose to top that with the fact that I'm also gay, I don't think many people would want us to be married lol.

The only reason I can see for people to get married is for legal reasons - mortgages, life insurance etc.

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
  • [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 14 jan 2013, 11:39
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2012, 00:12
    Fuck that shit...I worked in the marriage industry part-time and couldn't believe how often the bride and groom to be were at each other's necks over some relatively simple details of the wedding ceremony itself (chair runners, flowers, even music lol). How the hell are these people supposed to live on terms with each other for any reasonable length of time afterwards? It's ridiculous....most animal species have better sense than to stick around with their mate after giving/taking it from behind a couple times.

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 7 nov 2012, 00:44
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2012, 00:35
    On second thought, it really had nothing to do with last.fm...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.