Forum » General Discussion

Your Confessions....

 
  • My confession? Well I don't give a shit about any news on tv or newspaper. Even if I wanted to care about it, I just couldn't. I rather keep on living in my own world far away from reality.

  • I have seriously annoying personality disorders.

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2012, 23:13
    I don't like heavy metal. It gives me a headache.

    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 04:37
    I sometimes see the neighbor girl getting in and out of the shower when I come home from work because the family leaves the window open.

  • i've never given money to charity before lol

  • I have low self esteem and a histrionic personality. :/

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 12:11
    I never read the main support forum, just GD and GD games (and sometimes the news). I sometimes kill wasps in the microwave (don't try this at home!). There's a loud hum and a little white flash :) I haven't had a TV since the mid-nineties. I cheat at Sims3. I hardly ever scrobble on this account. There's a peeping tom next door who watches me in the shower thru the window when I come home from work (just kidding!) The previous neighbours in the flat downstairs vandalized my car (though I can't prove it) and the landlord towed it away (with my permission). I talk a load of rubbish sometimes. I only possess six DVD's, none of which are blue ray ones :) My ex-boss's husband was killed by the

    • Mezori sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 12:48
    i stare at my crush for the whole semester and she hates me ;~;

    i suck with girls ok,not because my socialising skills,but i tend to suck at girls or something

  • Sometimes i wonder if i wonder too much...

    It all happened in a magical glance...
  • I just did something bad. Oh well, I've done worse.

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 13:11
    unbirthday said:
    I just did something bad. Oh well, I've done worse.

    What scale of 'bad' are we taking here? Taking a pen that doesn't belong to you? Ethnic cleansing? Something inbetween?

    :3

    OT: I drew a massive and incredibly detail penis on the walls of the toilets at work. I just got bored of seeing the same badly doodled half-arsed phalluses all over the cubicles. If your going to repress your deep seated homosexuality in toilet graffiti you might as well put some effort into it. Aim to make it look like anEllen Altfest painting... ;p


    (a mighty fine example of a rubbish willy drawing)

  • [Comment removed for violating our community guidelines

    http://www.last.fm/help/guidelines]

    WOLF WITH A T-REX COCK
    Redigerad av Lastfmsupport den 22 maj 2012, 16:09
  • -

    Redigerad av Lastfmsupport den 22 maj 2012, 16:08
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 16:48
    DickDrizzle420 said:
    [Comment removed for violating our community guidelines

    http://www.last.fm/help/guidelines]

    Awwww, trying to be Tyler The Creator are we? If you ever want to emerge from Narnia i'll be waiting for you with open arms sailor ;3

  • Selfsurprise said:
    unbirthday said:
    I just did something bad. Oh well, I've done worse.

    What scale of 'bad' are we taking here? Taking a pen that doesn't belong to you? Ethnic cleansing? Something inbetween?

    Just very negative thinking. :/

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 15:32
    unbirthday said:
    Selfsurprise said:
    unbirthday said:
    I just did something bad. Oh well, I've done worse.

    What scale of 'bad' are we taking here? Taking a pen that doesn't belong to you? Ethnic cleansing? Something inbetween?

    Just very negative thinking. :/

    Is that all?! ;p

    Theres nothing remotely wrong with negative thoughts. They exist on a purely imaginary plane of existence where no real harm can be done and function as a pressure valve. Could you imagine what live would be like if one wasn't capable of having 'bad thoughts'.

    • holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 15:36
    I have negative thoughts daily......about me, about other people, about the world in general.

    Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • I didn't pay the taxi fare because I'm a badazz.

    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 17:27
    I think too much sometimes.

  • holly75 said:
    I have negative thoughts daily......about me, about other people, about the world in general.
    I confess I do too.

    Selfsurprise said:
    There's nothing remotely wrong with negative thoughts. They exist on a purely imaginary plane of existence where no real harm can be done and function as a pressure valve.
    Yes! You always explain things so well Ben. And, if I acted on every (thought) that fluttered across my brain --->> Yikes! ; )

    Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • Girls don't like me and because of this I drink too much beer and I neglect university studies.

  • holly75 said:
    I have negative thoughts daily......about me, about other people, about the world in general.


    Shouldn't we make positive lonely? Otherwise, what would positive good for if negative didn't exist?

  • Id love so see certain parts of this world cleansed with fire.

    "Cast your eyes to heaven..You get a knife in the back"
  • Comitatense said:
    Girls don't like me and because of this I drink too much beer and I neglect university studies.
    Quit the beer, switch your Uni course to Robotics and then make a Fembot.

    Problem solved.

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

    "You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • I'd like the world cleaned of furries.

    I spent the very last dollar I had on pizza.

    I constantly worry about if I am good enough.

    I was observing my overall tracks played and realized it's like a nostalgic road map of my heart breaking into pieces over the years because when I'm sad I tend to put songs on repeat.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.