Forum » General Discussion

Do you drink?

• Do you drink?

Especially when you are in sad emotion.

• I drink only socially, not really a fan drinking solo.

"Everyday I'm Scrobbling"
  • Yes, mostly water.

That's not chocolate, Charlie.
  • I love to be sober at all times, although I allow myself to get drunk from times to times, but only with a fair reason, such as friend's b'days or wild parties.
    Apart from that ... I'm a coffee addict.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Liquids are useful. If I were to hydrate through solids alone I'd probably be quite fat. No one loves a fatty, not really. ;<

/sips wine

GrimReaperBG said:
    I love to be sober at all times, although I allow myself to get drunk from times to times, but only with a fair reason, such as friend's b'days or wild parties.

To be sober is to be dead. > : |

• steal_briefcase said:
    GrimReaperBG said:
    I love to be sober at all times, although I allow myself to get drunk from times to times, but only with a fair reason, such as friend's b'days or wild parties.

To be sober is to be dead. > : |

To be sober is to have reasonable judgement ;) Plus I love to keep my mind busy with different things instead to get it drunk.

• lal @ people that think that a few glasses of wine will CLOUD THEIR JUDGEMENT.

And... You do know it's possible to do other things whilst drinking, right?

Or did Christopher Hitchens, Hunter S. Thompson, Winston Churchill, to name but a very few, lead incredibly unfulfilled and uneventful lives? ;p

Redigerad av steal_briefcase den 23 apr 2012, 12:22
  • "Few glasses of wine" is pretty relative, don't you think? ;) Plus I've never mentioned how many glasses we're talking about. A whole bottle of gin, for example, makes a difference, no?

Edit: You think those people were drunk 24/7?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 14:28
    Yeah I drink, but it's getting increasingly difficult to get drunk for me. I never was a big fan of alcohol to begin with, but I like the feeling I get while intoxicated.

I drink socially 95% of the time, but sometimes it happens that I drink solo, usually after a rough mental breakdown.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 15:55
    Drinking alcohol because you enjoy it (as in a few glasses of wine) and drinking to get drunk are 2 different things.

The problem with alcohol is that a lot of people do it to excess.....a lot of young people, and they don't know how to control themselves. Alcohol can be so judgement impairing. Not to mention it can make you fat if you drink too much (empty calories) and it causes a lot of health problems. I am talking, of course, if you drink too much and to excess.

Drinking is overrated in my opinion. I almost always feel like crap the following day with a massive hangover.

Pass me a joint. I do enjoy a glass of wine occasionally and sometimes a beer, but other than that, forget the alcohol.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • I drink craft beer because I enjoy the taste, but drinking becomes expensive if you don't want to drink bad Canadian beer

• I drink so I can forget all the things I did last time I drank. It's never-ending cycle. Sometimes I consider talking to someone, but then I just drink more and everything is better.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 21:14
    Drinky drink yum.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 21:36
    When offered or at parties, hell yes, but that hasn't been for a while. And I'm not that interested in seeking out alcohol and drinking by myself, part of that being stupid American laws.

• Meggyn sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 21:59
    Mm, I love scotch. I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mm-mm-mm.

• Nope, haven't had a drink in about 4 years.

• Yes. Not often, mostly socially, and usually for the taste. Never to the point of inebriation - I can't stand the idea of losing my sense of control.

'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
  • I do love a good drink.

• I enjoy drinking

• I love drinking.

Leave my a's alone.
  • As in alcohol?

Other than maybe a little wine during passover nope. I tend to eat my spirits/liquor/liqueurs. Cooking burns off the alcohol but leaves the flavors.

My favorite dishes to make:
    Onion Ale Soup
    Honey Pineapple Beef (or chicken) - made with honey liqueur
    Southern Comfort Cake
    Southern Comfort Chicken
    Disaronno Amaretto Sponge Cake
    Coconut Pineapple Rum Ice Cream

• holly75 said:
    Pass me a joint.

this. drinking sucks

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2012, 01:14
    hahaandfafa said:

Re: Do you drink?

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

• DaddyPobbin said: Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

Possibly on her side?

I do socially, and very occasionally by myself. But my self control is just terrific.

• yes , one of my favourite things is discovering new beer

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.