Forum » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

• What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

This thread has only one rule.
    Keep any offensive comments to yourself.

My name is Ashley, by the way. I'm kind of an old time forum member.
    I am 22 and I live near Chicago, but possibly near LA soon.

This is my face:

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 03:32
    I look like cadaver.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Oh bby.

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 03:36
    I stopped keeping track about what pics I already posted, so here's me and my penis mug for all the newfags around:

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• I don't have a fancy camera or a penis mug so here's me with a ukulele and a stupid smile instead.

Ps. My walls aren't really that purple. I'm not that much of a girl.

Leave my a's alone.

• I don't believe in hair brushes.

• OMG !!! Kenny got chubby !!!!! yeah bb !!!

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 13:54
    graaaaaaace said:
    I don't have a fancy camera or a penis mug so here's me with a ukulele and a stupid smile instead.

Cute.

@sensualeyes - I never was unchubby to begin with.

• jayleann sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 13:58
    Kennoth said:
    I stopped keeping track about what pics I already posted, so here's me and my penis mug for all the newfags around:

how do you drink? xD

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 13:59
    Well there are two ways to do it. Notice the small hole at the very top of the penis? xD

• jayleann sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 14:05
    lol xD

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 14:08
    Even though nobody will believe me when I say that I don't actually use it. It just sits in the corner and collects dust.

• jayleann sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 14:18
    i believe you because i wouldn't use it either :>

• sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 18:03
    Kennoth said:
    Even though nobody will believe me when I say that I don't actually use it. It just sits in the corner and collects dust.

I think everyone has something like that sitting around collecting dust. I have a glow in the dark novelty cup buried back in the deep dusty corner of my computer desk.

• I'm Zari
    I'm 29
    I'm sitting down...

.this is our bomb.
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 19:15
    sgath92 said:
    Kennoth said:

I think everyone has something like that sitting around collecting dust. I have a glow in the dark novelty cup buried back in the deep dusty corner of my computer desk.

And I thought my room is a mess lol.

• sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 19:42
    Kennoth said:
    sgath92 said:
    Kennoth said:

And I thought my room is a mess lol.

Yea the whole apartment & garage downstairs [which can normally fit six cars instead of two] is all crowded with stuff right now. Badly need to start getting rid of stuff & at least trying to have things organized but after the accident I haven't been up to that kind of work.

I can't remember what pictures I posted to the last version of this thread so I will just assume I hadn't posted this one here yet:

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2012, 02:04
    graaaaaaace said:
    I don't have a fancy camera or a penis mug so here's me with a ukulele and a stupid smile instead.

Very pretty =)

Kennoth, for someone who seems to hate themself so much, you look like a very decent, nice guy. Even with the penis mug.

Here is me and my mom. Almost 2 years old, but still one of my favorite pictures.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2012, 02:33
    XJ220RACER said:
    Kennoth, for someone who seems to hate themself so much, you look like a very decent, nice guy. Even with the penis mug.

Thanks mate, you should see me with my baby brother then. Some people seem to wonder about the amounts of insanity contained in relatively harmless exterior. =)

Anyway you have a nice picture as well.

• coby111 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2012, 03:19
    I look a bit like this.

• Too cool for this thread. ;P

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    • Mezori sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2012, 18:34
    I think i've seen thread like this before

just me though

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2012, 19:26
    You sure did. It's locked for no good reason and buried deep down in like 15th page or something.

• Firstly, I have nothing better to do right now so I'm gonna waste time doing this. At various points over the past few months I've been told I look like all of these people;

Shaun Morgan

Jonathan Davis

Darren Hayes

Rory Gallagher

When in fact, I just look like little old me;

• qzp sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2012, 08:40

Ahem, bloody wanka

asdfghjkl

Redigerad av qzp den 24 apr 2013, 02:02
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.