Forum » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

• Selfsurprise said:
    ... As I mentioned previously i'm not actually marrying my own sister, despite how appearances may appear to contrary.

That's what they all say. :3

I have some pretty terrible wedding pics too, but I'm not gonna post them because a) I hate them passionately. Smart clothes do not suit me, and b) I have a skinhead :o

• ^ i want to see that !! I demand those pics !!

• Sensualeyes said:
    ^ i want to see that !! I demand those pics !!

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's never gonna happen. My skinhead days are a thing of the past :3

• LUinSTL sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 28 apr 2012, 06:54
    I thought about joining in your reindeer games, but you're all so YOUNG! eeep.

Trust me. I'm a ninja.
    • Numah sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2012, 07:58
    Bump!

• heeyy xxxx

cool people :) xx
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2012, 12:35
    LUinSTL said:
    I thought about joining in your reindeer games, but you're all so YOUNG! eeep.

MILF's are welcome here. :)

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• LUinSTL sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 28 apr 2012, 15:00
    Kennoth, I'd almost forgotten your way with words. You always know just what to say.

I'm Tina. Many call me Lu. I'm a nurse. My sons are amazing people; they're 19 and 20. You guys made me miss my cat. I like: Chuck Norris (what? you know he could come out of nowhere and kill us ALL, right?), the smell of Sharpie markers, obnoxiously ugly knee socks, vinyl albums, fancy goldfish, not being on fire, Mystery Science Theater 3000, dirty words, playing guitar, mashed potatoes, rainbows that shoot out of unicorn asses, spending time with that special someone, & long walks on the beach.

Oh, and waaaaay back, another lifetime ago, I was a card-carrying member of a local metal band.

Trust me. I'm a ninja.
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2012, 15:04
    Wow. Just wow. :)

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Kennoth said:
    Wow. Just wow. :)

Mmm...those curls looked photoshopped

Just saying...

I'm not saying she is or isn't. I just knew that was the name of the model. I do know that other pics have been posted by that user that weren't of her though, so......*shrugs*
    • LUinSTL sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 28 apr 2012, 17:02
    The curls are real; everything else is PS'd.

Trust me. I'm a ninja.
  • LUinSTL said:

Trollin' the troll. Well played, Miss.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2012, 22:09
    My Evil Twin @ Frankenstein Bar, Edinburgh

Camera Obscura, Edinburgh

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2012, 22:52
    leighdobson said:
    LUinSTL said:

Trollin' the troll. Well played, Miss.

Beautiful and clever.

• Hi there.

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 05:14
    DaddyPobbin looks like an intelligent samurai.

I forgot to introduce myself in the previous pictures...! Well, I'm Michal, 18 years old, from Lake City, Minnesota, USA. I am a huge Twins fan and just a huge baseball fan in general, and I used to play it too. Nowadays, I'm very lazy and sleep 10-11 hours per night. I collect model cars and car pictures on my computer, and am a photographer myself. Next year, I plan on going to art school, probably in downtown Minneapolis, to get a degree in photojournalism, then hope to start my career as an automotive photojournalist. Here is another a picture of me.

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 17 sep 2012, 00:55
  • Never read the 'introduce yourself' part. Well, at least that's something you know now: I'm extremely absent-minded. Always.

I'm Daniela, Dani for the 99% of the world, and I'm 20. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. And... well, what can I say? I'm studying informatics engineering and no, I'm not some computer freak... most of the time. I love reading and writing, especially writing. I'd love to publish a novel someday... or at least print one copy, pretend I did and have a story to tell to my grandsons. I play the guitar, a little bit of piano, I don't work without music, I like rainy days, coffee... and blah, blah, blah. And, if someday I decided to write about my life, it would pretty much be a tragicomedy. Yup.

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • Kind of have to update this because some guy wanted to use me as a hair model and well, long story short (or, more appropriately, long hair short) this is now what I look like:

I think I like it. It's definitely a change.

And just because I never introduced myself before... I'm Grace, I'm 20, I'm a sheep shagger, and I like music. That's 'bout it.

Leave my a's alone.
  • [spam]

[spam]

I'm beautiful no matter what they say
    Redigerad av Lastfmsupport den 19 jul 2012, 15:07
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 13:10
    I'm Kennoth, and I'm a sheep...

• Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 13:15
    LUinSTL said:
    Kennoth, I'd almost forgotten your way with words. You always know just what to say.

I'm Tina. Many call me Lu. I'm a nurse. My sons are amazing people; they're 19 and 20. You guys made me miss my cat. I like: Chuck Norris (what? you know he could come out of nowhere and kill us ALL, right?), the smell of Sharpie markers, obnoxiously ugly knee socks, vinyl albums, fancy goldfish, not being on fire, Mystery Science Theater 3000, dirty words, playing guitar, mashed potatoes, rainbows that shoot out of unicorn asses, spending time with that special someone, & long walks on the beach.

Oh, and waaaaay back, another lifetime ago, I was a card-carrying member of a local metal band.

Nice look with your first photo , though picking the decade from where that hair style would be a little tough for Curls you used for halloween 2010 ... perhaps it was inspired more so on the 1950s then it's 40s

• Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 15:53
    graaaaaaace said:

And just because I never introduced myself before... I'm Grace, I'm 20, I'm a sheep shagger, and I like music. That's 'bout it.

Sounds about right. Passed on by the Irish, Scots and Welsh I think =p

What else was there to do before television and pre-marital sex? Good to see tradition kept alive =D

~~~

"Welcome to Ghosthunters

We're in Mr. Halloway's House of Mirrors to find the ghoul trapped in the mirrors"

• Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 18:38
    mayaxx687 said:
    My name is Maya, I'm almost 15, my favorite color is pink, and I don't leave my house a lot.

delicious hair :D

if you want me look at my profile you lazy people .... and yes its because i care.

ps. there are some far too attractive people on here

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.