Forum » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

• sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 02:19

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

DANCECORPS said:
    Poarstman said:
    SaoCartel said:
    DANCECORPS said:
    Never trust a woman who has a top last.fm artist called "Bubba The Love Sponge".

The best part being that Bubba wears sunglasses indoors.

Must be cooler than wearing them at Night.

I've never understood why some people wear sunglasses at night, especially in clubs. Must be a bitch to see where you're going.

IDK why someone would wear them at clubs but if you have light sensitivity there are times you'd want to wear them at night like when headlights from oncoming cars are hurting you.

• Naijca said:
    Sensualeyes said:
    DaddyPobbin said:

Me, slighty aroused and intoxicated

I will always be a fan of yours and I worship your long hair :)
    Omg yes, his hair is super long and very healthy looking! Most guys who have long hair don't have that nice hair! Same with girls, really. We should be hair bffs.

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

sgath92 said:
    DANCECORPS said:
    Poarstman said:
    SaoCartel said:
    DANCECORPS said:
    Never trust a woman who has a top last.fm artist called "Bubba The Love Sponge".

The best part being that Bubba wears sunglasses indoors.

Must be cooler than wearing them at Night.

I've never understood why some people wear sunglasses at night, especially in clubs. Must be a bitch to see where you're going.

IDK why someone would wear them at clubs but if you have light sensitivity there are times you'd want to wear them at night like when headlights from oncoming cars are hurting you.

Perhaps, but the vast majority of people that do this are idiots trying (and failing) to look cool.

• Naijca said:
    Sensualeyes said:
    DaddyPobbin said:

I will always be a fan of yours and I worship your long hair :)
    Omg yes, his hair is super long and very healthy looking! Most guys who have long hair don't have that nice hair! Same with girls, really. We should be hair bffs.

I know my hair isn't quite as long, but I think mine's pretty healthy and nice looking for the length it is. Which is long enough to cover my nips.

Oh and ignore the kitty. Soz.

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    Which is long enough to cover my nips.

Prove it!

Btw, speaking of hair, here's what happens when you go travelling for 6 weeks without a comb or conditioner:

rock n roll! \m/

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 20 apr 2012, 16:15
    DaddyPobbin said:

haha great pic. wish my hair was that long. its grows quick though...
    1 year ago:

a few weeks ago:

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 02:26
    I see cats are popular in this topic!

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 05:29
    Yep.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 13:22
    Yo tap that blonde girl.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 13:40
    NFXFSX said:
    Yep.

The forth one on the right that's you?

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 14:16
    Yeah, bottom right.

• Sorry for being a noob, but is it possible to upload pictures from your computer to the forums or does the picture have to come from a webpage?

"Talent develops itself in solitude; character in the stream of life." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 14:34
    I think you have to use a webpage to do it.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Ok, thanks.

"Talent develops itself in solitude; character in the stream of life." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    • Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 21 apr 2012, 15:25
    try http://imgur.com or something like photobucket

bbcode can be found here (or use the buttons under "Embed media and add formatting" when making a new post)

• Thanks for the advice, Skiye.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • ^

• [spam]

[spam]

• [spam]

[spam]

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 02:24
    xShackled said:

Well i forgot to introduce myself the first time, derp, so i'll just do that now.
    My name's Marita, i turn 17 soon, i have a sister (she's 19 1/2) and all that stuff.. uuuh i kind of seem like a happy person in real, i don't open up easily. and if i do tell something serious about me, i always laugh for some reason. I go to an art school.. well the art classes are extra, but i don't really know what to call it. mmh, i have two 13 year old cats and i'm also an idiot. the end c:

Afk fapping.

• [spam]

[spam]

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 02:33
    xShackled said:
    Kennoth said:
    Afk fapping.

stop looking at my sister, man

You know it's you I'm looking at.

• [spam]

[spam]

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.