Forum » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

 
  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • My name is Gavin. I am addicted to artistic expression and flit between various mediums seeking out my next hit.

    I studied Medicine at Liverpool University but left after first year to travel and write full-time. I have no money, but I am happy.

    I love Joanna Newsom. Carl Sagan is my hero.


  • Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

    qzp said:


    Oh lordeee <3

    .this is our bomb.
    • samjw sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2012, 06:18


    sangin'

    EDIT: oops. might as well be more specific. gonna be 23 in may. graduating undergrad too. yay. no idea what post-collegiate career will entail.

  • Hey! My name is Marta, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Portugal. I don't smile very often, only when I have reasons to. I'm a loner, but I'm not sure if this is my personal option or just a consequence of my differents views of things. I've these bipolar tastes, in everything, but I definetly love the dark. I'm an over-sensitive artist who loves noticing details and walking into the night.

    too weird to live, too rare to die
    Redigerad av nowhereisfine den 20 apr 2012, 12:40
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2012, 19:25
    Welcome to the forums. We're not that different, you and I.

    What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

  • Kennoth disse:
    Welcome to the forums. We're not that different, you and I.

    I'll assume you're talking to me. Do you really think we're not that different?

    too weird to live, too rare to die
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2012, 21:59
    nowhereisfine said:
    Kennoth disse:
    Welcome to the forums. We're not that different, you and I.

    I'll assume you're talking to me. Do you really think we're not that different?


    Well if the above description is true, then yes.

    What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

    • 2bloo4U sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 01:20
    My name is Rachael, I'm 19 years old, and I hate describing myself.
    To make up for the lack of a description though, here's a shitty webcam pic of me with my cat, because my cat is amazing.

    • coby111 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 01:23
    During the winter, I like to grow a beard and age 20 years.


    • estuaay sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 01:56
    2bloo4U said:
    My name is Rachael, I'm 19 years old, and I hate describing myself.
    To make up for the lack of a description though, here's a shitty webcam pic of me with my cat, because my cat is amazing.


    coby111 said:
    During the winter, I like to grow a beard and age 20 years.



    Haha.. both of you guys cracked me up with your descriptions. Sweet.

    "A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 02:47
    xShackled said:

    i got a dress for 13 dollars so i'm pleased even though it's a little big~
    The Turin Shroud look

    Work it!


    Kennoth said:
    I stopped keeping track about what pics I already posted, so here's me and my penis mug for all the newfags around:

    You'll always be a newfag to me <3



    Me, cold



    Me, slighty aroused and intoxicated


    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 06:14
    Kennoth said:
    nowhereisfine said:
    Kennoth disse:
    Welcome to the forums. We're not that different, you and I.

    I'll assume you're talking to me. Do you really think we're not that different?


    Well if the above description is true, then yes.

    Kennoth is our special bear.

  • DaddyPobbin said:

    Me, slighty aroused and intoxicated



    I will always be a fan of yours and I worship your long hair :)



    ________________________________________________


    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 14:58
    For some reason, I want to play with his hair.

    /nohomo

    What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

  • Kennoth said:
    nowhereisfine said:
    Kennoth disse:
    Welcome to the forums. We're not that different, you and I.

    I'll assume you're talking to me. Do you really think we're not that different?


    Well if the above description is true, then yes.


    Describes me too, lol

  • Here's me:



    (Actually, I quite like this photo, makes me look much more handsome than I do in reality, haha)



  • Acting like a pirate while listening to Alestorm yesterday. Slightly intoxicated. And why yes, that is mah actual murderin' knife and a £2 pirate head rag from the party shop. This is what my life has descended into. HARDCORE.

    • Naijca sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 19 apr 2012, 20:53
    Sensualeyes said:
    DaddyPobbin said:

    Me, slighty aroused and intoxicated



    I will always be a fan of yours and I worship your long hair :)
    Omg yes, his hair is super long and very healthy looking! Most guys who have long hair don't have that nice hair! Same with girls, really. We should be hair bffs.

    Hear their screams, such sweet music. ♥ Message me → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートを行う。日本語でおk! → [メール]
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 20:55

    Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

    qzp said:

    You have some nice lip pouting muscles

  • Re: Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

    Poarstman said:
    qzp said:

    You have some nice lip pouting muscles


    Never trust a woman who has a top last.fm artist called "Bubba The Love Sponge".

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 21:44

    Re: Re: Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

    DANCECORPS said:
    Poarstman said:
    qzp said:

    You have some nice lip pouting muscles


    Never trust a woman who has a top last.fm artist called "Bubba The Love Sponge".


    Huh I've never came across that guy yet , is he good?

  • Re: Re: Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

    DANCECORPS said:
    Never trust a woman who has a top last.fm artist called "Bubba The Love Sponge".

    The best part being that Bubba wears sunglasses indoors.

    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2012, 21:47

    Re: Re: Re: Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

    SaoCartel said:
    DANCECORPS said:
    Never trust a woman who has a top last.fm artist called "Bubba The Love Sponge".

    The best part being that Bubba wears sunglasses indoors.


    Must be cooler than wearing them at Night.

  • Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Ahem, bloody wanka

    Poarstman said:
    SaoCartel said:
    DANCECORPS said:
    Never trust a woman who has a top last.fm artist called "Bubba The Love Sponge".

    The best part being that Bubba wears sunglasses indoors.


    Must be cooler than wearing them at Night.


    I've never understood why some people wear sunglasses at night, especially in clubs. Must be a bitch to see where you're going.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.