Forum » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

• Redigerad av loveontheground den 17 apr 2012, 06:41
    • rborlax sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2012, 10:19
    this is my favourite thread

• c'est moi

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2012, 11:50

taken just yesterday. and before anyone tries to be cool on the interwebs and call me a "hipster" for my scarf, it was made locally by the native peoples that live at the base of the mountain. not purchased at urban outfitters.

Séamuis by the way. been on last.fm since 2007 but deleted my old account some months ago. not really a regular on the forums anymore though.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2012, 13:25
    rborlax said:
    this is my favourite thread

Fapping much?

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• seamuis said:

taken just yesterday. and before anyone tries to be cool on the interwebs and call me a "hipster" for my scarf, it was made locally by the native peoples that live at the base of the mountain. not purchased at urban outfitters.

Séamuis by the way. been on last.fm since 2007 but deleted my old account some months ago. not really a regular on the forums anymore though.

Dude, that whole made by natives thing makes it like the hipsterest thing ever.

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 16 apr 2012, 13:52
    i am me, me i am. yes, i like green eggs and ham.

my cubicle and i. also, i haz last.fm apparel...

• Sensualeyes said:

c'est moi

cute jacket!

these pictures will probably be too big for anyone's liking:

I enjoy makeshift swings..

Please let there be light In a darkened room
    Redigerad av marjattamusiikk den 17 apr 2012, 04:04
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2012, 15:49
    DonutDuDe1212 said:
    seamuis said:

Dude, that whole made by natives thing makes it like the hipsterest thing ever.

meh, I'm sure the Ibaloi people don't know what hipster is, and this protected my neck and face from the cold and the sun. every thing is hipster nowadays. rather ironic.

• This is what I look like when I've had vast quantities of alcohol among other stuff.

And no, I'm not being bummed.

Leave my a's alone.

• Hi. I'm Mike.

Redigerad av mikekatip den 17 apr 2012, 04:11
  • you're so pretty, grace
    is that your natural hair color?

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • marjattamusiikk said:
    you're so pretty, grace
    is that your natural hair color?

Thank you :) And yessss, 100% natural :D

Leave my a's alone.
  • this is me and my friends having a gentlemens night the other day

yeah we're prety cool. im 2nd from the right with the white shirt

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2012, 06:17
    Me:

Me and my partner in crime on an adventure:

• SEAMUIS!!

seamuis said:

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2012, 09:24
    graaaaaaace said:
    This is what I look like when I've had vast quantities of alcohol among other stuff.

And no, I'm not being bummed.

Cute.

grantstone said:
    this is me and my friends having a gentlemens night the other day

yeah we're prety cool. im 2nd from the right with the white shirt

/swag

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Användare
    • 17 apr 2012, 16:24
    seamuis said:

So... are you carrying that camera so you can take a picture, add that purple sepia effect and some random quote and upload it on deviantart?

• Naijca sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 17 apr 2012, 17:05
    My cat and I support this thread.
    The old one died so hard, I can't even find it anymore.

Hi, I'm Naijca! Recently turned 23.. and I'm crazy cat lady.
    Unfortunately, I only have one cat right now.

Anyway, I like playing games, listening to music and do computer stuff, like web design, web coding while I'm very interested in OS, software, hardware etc.

I also work at GameStop and do freelance & volunteer translation for sites like pixiv and Twitter. I've been a member since 2006, but like many others, I hated my username so I made a new account. :3

Hear their screams, such sweet music. ♥ Message me → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートを行う。日本語でおk! → [メール]
  • Me kidnaps your cat.

So, me is Dimitar, or Grim as most of you know me, I'm 20, I'm working for an IT company (which I love <3) and my current position consists of QAing and testing online communities, just like the last.fm forums.

I love playing games, listening to music (o,rly?), playing basketball, hanging out with friends, studying about Japan, reading books and the long walks in the park.

Eh, go ahead and ask if you have any questions.

This be me (on teh right side) with my best friend (soul brother) on the left.

http://i44.tinypic.com/293k2yo.jpg

Edit: Pic waaaaaaay too big.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2012, 17:55
    NFXFSX said:
    Me:

Me and my partner in crime on an adventure:

Oh I guess I forgot the intro part.

To put it simply:
    Some unimportant 23 year old in Northern California. An internet browsing photographer gamer metal blaster.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • Oh, you look lovely!

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2012, 18:01
    GrimReaperBG said:
    Oh, you look lovely!

I concur!

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2012, 18:01
    I concur.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.