Forum » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

 
  • ^ Truth.

    DANCECORPS said:
    ....
    Beach babe, North Siberia style:

    ....

    I like how you just posted some random babe for no discernible reason...

    I approve.

  • iPad-3 said:
    leighdobson said:
    guitarheroine2 said:
    leighdobson said:
    Log in to Last.fm - get smacked in the face with a monstrous cock. Nice.

    Anywho, MY BEARDY FAEC.


    Facial hair ftw!

    I know! Furry face is BADASS.



    Ay papi..dame tus hijitos ;)


    Usted puede tener a mis hijos, chica ;)

    Yay for Google translate! ...it's probably butchered and makes little sense, but still... :3

  • lilfrier said:
    Crimxcrim said:
    "Bow ties are cool" - The Doctor


    There was a kid in my Computer Science class that always wore a beret and a bow tie, and from the day I saw him, that quote stuck in my head whenever he came to class, haha.

    I will retort, though, that The Doctor never once called pink cool. Why? Because it's not--except on girls.


    Hahaha you may be right. The Doctor never directly said that pink was awesome but David Tennant backs pink and we all know Tennant is the best Doctor:)

    Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 21:34
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!

  • Kennoth said:
    Crimxcrim said:
    "Bow ties are cool" - The Doctor


    That Magneto mask is awesome.


    Nice! A fellow X-men lover. I personally wanted a Doctor Doom but this wil suffice

    Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!


    This is the truth. Cali does need more redheads. Was debating on going to Ireland for summer break :D

    Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

  • NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!
    They'll die in California though :/

    they'll melt and burn

    "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 21:47
    DaddyPobbin said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!
    They'll die in California though :/

    they'll melt and burn

    :(

  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • Crimxcrim said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!


    This is the truth. Cali does need more redheads. Was debating on going to Ireland for summer break :D


    Well from my week in Cork, it seems that 80% of Irish girls are freakingly ugly, like if their parents were from the same family and conceived them drunk, and that you have to live with the fact that no matter how fat they might be, it won't stop them from wearing the shortest skirt possible or the tightest top.
    On the other 20% there are a lot of really gorgeous girls though.

    "Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • NFXFSX said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!
    They'll die in California though :/

    they'll melt and burn

    :(


    It's my goal to survive in California for an extended period of time one day...

    What's generally the hottest temp during summer?

    Leave my a's alone.
  • LaLoqueHumaine said:
    Crimxcrim said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!


    This is the truth. Cali does need more redheads. Was debating on going to Ireland for summer break :D


    Well from my week in Cork, it seems that 80% of Irish girls are freakingly ugly, like if their parents were from the same family and conceived them drunk, and that you have to live with the fact that no matter how fat they might be, it won't stop them from wearing the shortest skirt possible or the tightest top.
    On the other 20% there are a lot of really gorgeous girls though.


    LOL. Damn. It sounds like those 20% of girls are epic though .... totally worth it!

    Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

  • graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!
    They'll die in California though :/

    they'll melt and burn

    :(


    It's my goal to survive in California for an extended period of time one day...

    What's generally the hottest temp during summer?


    I think last summer, it was 95-100 degrees max? Throughout summer it was consistently 80 to 90 degrees though. God, I hate summer days but the nights are epic.

    Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

  • Crimxcrim said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!
    They'll die in California though :/

    they'll melt and burn

    :(


    It's my goal to survive in California for an extended period of time one day...

    What's generally the hottest temp during summer?


    I think last summer, it was 95-100 degrees max? Throughout summer it was consistently 80 to 90 degrees though. God, I hate summer days but the nights are epic.


    I could probably handle 80 to 90. I did survive a summer in Australia once, including a week where it was 104 degrees or over every day. I like summer nights so long as they're not humid and gross.

    Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    Crimxcrim said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!
    They'll die in California though :/

    they'll melt and burn

    :(


    It's my goal to survive in California for an extended period of time one day...

    What's generally the hottest temp during summer?


    I think last summer, it was 95-100 degrees max? Throughout summer it was consistently 80 to 90 degrees though. God, I hate summer days but the nights are epic.


    I could probably handle 80 to 90. I did survive a summer in Australia once, including a week where it was 104 degrees or over every day. I like summer nights so long as they're not humid and gross.


    Ouch. Australia sounds intense. Are the spiders as big as they're rumored to be? Summer nights in California are perfect. Went to the east coast one year and there was humid air and rain in Pennsylvania. That blew pretty hard.

    Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

  • Crimxcrim said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    Crimxcrim said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!
    They'll die in California though :/

    they'll melt and burn

    :(


    It's my goal to survive in California for an extended period of time one day...

    What's generally the hottest temp during summer?


    I think last summer, it was 95-100 degrees max? Throughout summer it was consistently 80 to 90 degrees though. God, I hate summer days but the nights are epic.


    I could probably handle 80 to 90. I did survive a summer in Australia once, including a week where it was 104 degrees or over every day. I like summer nights so long as they're not humid and gross.


    Ouch. Australia sounds intense. Are the spiders as big as they're rumored to be? Summer nights in California are perfect. Went to the east coast one year and there was humid air and rain in Pennsylvania. That blew pretty hard.


    Just like camping ;) Not sure, I was lucky enough not to see any. Sounds like I need to move to California. PS. I think both your bow tie and pink shirt are awesome.

    Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    I like summer nights so long as they're not humid and gross.


    I have the same opinion about metal fans

    "Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • Well yeah.... So here's my face... It's nothing special.

  • I'm normally almost always smiling, but if I'm upset or unhappy for some reason, then I tend to hold my mouth to one side. Though not always quite so posed lawl. But I was genuinely upset because it was my friend's 21st on Sat and I couldn't go.


    Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    I'm normally almost always smiling, but if I'm upset or unhappy for some reason, then I tend to hold my mouth to one side. Though not always quite so posed lawl. But I was genuinely upset because it was my friend's 21st on Sat and I couldn't go.



    Anyone have a bandaid? I banged my chin on my keyboard when my jaw dropped!!

  • graaaaaaace said:
    Crimxcrim said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    Crimxcrim said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I am jealous of how many redheads are there. Need more in California!
    They'll die in California though :/

    they'll melt and burn

    :(


    It's my goal to survive in California for an extended period of time one day...

    What's generally the hottest temp during summer?


    I think last summer, it was 95-100 degrees max? Throughout summer it was consistently 80 to 90 degrees though. God, I hate summer days but the nights are epic.


    I could probably handle 80 to 90. I did survive a summer in Australia once, including a week where it was 104 degrees or over every day. I like summer nights so long as they're not humid and gross.


    Ouch. Australia sounds intense. Are the spiders as big as they're rumored to be? Summer nights in California are perfect. Went to the east coast one year and there was humid air and rain in Pennsylvania. That blew pretty hard.


    Just like camping ;) Not sure, I was lucky enough not to see any. Sounds like I need to move to California. PS. I think both your bow tie and pink shirt are awesome.



    Oh man, I heard the spider's are like the size of people's faces. I don't even know how i'd react if I saw one of those. You should move to Cali! (Even if everything is super expensive) Have you been to Cali before?

    Hahah thanks for the compliment. I'm not really good at responding to them so I will say thank you?

    Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

  • graaaaaaace said:
    I'm normally almost always smiling, but if I'm upset or unhappy for some reason, then I tend to hold my mouth to one side. Though not always quite so posed lawl. But I was genuinely upset because it was my friend's 21st on Sat and I couldn't go.



    Very pretty Grace, you have such a beautiful face !

    "Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

    - Victor Hugo
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2012, 03:06
    graaaaaaace said:
    I'm normally almost always smiling, but if I'm upset or unhappy for some reason, then I tend to hold my mouth to one side. Though not always quite so posed lawl. But I was genuinely upset because it was my friend's 21st on Sat and I couldn't go.



    Well hello there. :)

    Cali temps range from stupid cold to OMG SHUT OFF THE SUN. My city can go from about 20-somethings in Winter to 120ish if the Summers are evil.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.