Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

 
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 mar 2012, 21:56
    SleepParalysis said:
    I'm diggin that pimp hat up there.
    Somebody get me a cane.

    Can you get Pimpettes?

    Pimpesses?

    • Mamaatti sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 01:50
    This thread will not turn into a "post some phuny pictures lol" thread LIKE EVERY SECOND THREAD ON THIS FORUM. IF THAT HAPPENS I'LL TROLL THE LIVING <ponyword> OUT OF THIS FORUM, THREAD AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU HOLD DEAR.

    Capslock is cruise control for the cool.

    And yes, I have a problem with most of the threads on this board.

    lost in the kingdom of Narnia,
    brought back by nostalgic feelings
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 01:53
    Mamaatti said:
    This thread will not turn into a "post some phuny pictures lol" thread LIKE EVERY SECOND THREAD ON THIS FORUM. IF THAT HAPPENS I'LL TROLL THE LIVING <ponyword> OUT OF THIS FORUM, THREAD AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU HOLD DEAR.

    Capslock is cruise control for the cool.

    And yes, I have a problem with most of the threads on this board.

    Because those sort of threads are kind of breathing grounds for one liners and increased post counts right?

    • sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 01:58
    Poarstman said:
    Mamaatti said:
    This thread will not turn into a "post some phuny pictures lol" thread LIKE EVERY SECOND THREAD ON THIS FORUM. IF THAT HAPPENS I'LL TROLL THE LIVING <ponyword> OUT OF THIS FORUM, THREAD AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU HOLD DEAR.

    Capslock is cruise control for the cool.

    And yes, I have a problem with most of the threads on this board.

    Because those sort of threads are kind of breathing grounds for one liners and increased post counts right?


    Does anyone care about post counts on last.fm? It doesn't show up in forum, you have to go threw the effort of clicking on someone's name to load their profile. Who does that just to check post counts!?

    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 02:03
    Mamaatti said:
    This thread will not turn into a "post some phuny pictures lol" thread LIKE EVERY SECOND THREAD ON THIS FORUM. IF THAT HAPPENS I'LL TROLL THE LIVING <ponyword> OUT OF THIS FORUM, THREAD AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU HOLD DEAR.

    Capslock is cruise control for the cool.

    And yes, I have a problem with most of the threads on this board.


    U SO COOL MAN!

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

  • Not posted in this thread yet so BAM! Here it is.

  • This thread again, eh?

    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 06:15
    sgath92 said:
    Poarstman said:
    Mamaatti said:
    This thread will not turn into a "post some phuny pictures lol" thread LIKE EVERY SECOND THREAD ON THIS FORUM. IF THAT HAPPENS I'LL TROLL THE LIVING <ponyword> OUT OF THIS FORUM, THREAD AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU HOLD DEAR.

    Capslock is cruise control for the cool.

    And yes, I have a problem with most of the threads on this board.

    Because those sort of threads are kind of breathing grounds for one liners and increased post counts right?


    Does anyone care about post counts on last.fm? It doesn't show up in forum, you have to go threw the effort of clicking on someone's name to load their profile. Who does that just to check post counts!?


    I think by now we know some people are just odd ducks.



  • ODD DUCK.

    Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
  • For some reason this reminds me of Courage The Cowardly Dog.

    “Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • That was a great show. Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken, Ren & Stimpy, Angry Beavers... what happened, man.

    • tik-toks sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 19:28
    ProximityFuze said:
    tik-toks said:
    I actually don't have many friends at the moment. Anyone living in or around London interesting in chatting to me? :)
    Based on the inherent lack of interest in this thread I'd suggest you won't have much luck.

    And no, I'm nowhere near London, is that a prerequisite?


    I was thinking along the lines of people I could maybe meet up with. But I suppose that is a bit of a long shot on a website like this.

  • Well I'm in Manchester, kind of the other side of the country, but still...

  • Glasgow, if you are very desperate

    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 01:59
    Will you wear the gimp suit?

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

    • Mamaatti sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 23:20
    Kennoth said:
    U SO COOL MAN!


    Poke it and you might lose an eye.

    lost in the kingdom of Narnia,
    brought back by nostalgic feelings
  • Kennoth said:
    Will you wear the gimp suit?

    If you insist

    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 23:30
    yellowcarpet said:
    Kennoth said:
    Will you wear the gimp suit?

    If you insist


    Glasgow, here I come.

    Mamaatti said:
    Poke it and you might lose an eye.


    Orly.

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

  • Kennoth said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    Kennoth said:
    Will you wear the gimp suit?

    If you insist


    Glasgow, here I come.

    My parents go to Portugal on Tuesday, so fun for a week.

  • Hey everyone. I'm new to this thing. xD

    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 21:49
    Who wants to cure my hangover for me?

  • NFXFSX said:
    Who wants to cure my hangover for me?
    Do you honestly believe I'm the big, black dude from The Green Mile?

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

    "You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 23:17
    Touching my meat wasn't on my list for the day.

  • toastedtoasterr said:
    Hey everyone. I'm new to this thing. xD


    Hiya pal

  • NFXFSX said:
    Touching my meat wasn't on my list for the day.
    Masturbation free day then?

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

    "You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.