Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

• randombob18 said:
    I've been on Lastfm for ages, but for some reason I steered clear of the forums. Perhaps I was scared of you lot, do I have anything to be scared of?

Yes. Just yes. Yes.

• KingBowser13 said:
    ...and then you realize there's still a bee caught somewhere in the flower.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 00:06
    SaoCartel said:
    randombob18 said:
    I've been on Lastfm for ages, but for some reason I steered clear of the forums. Perhaps I was scared of you lot, do I have anything to be scared of?

Yes. Just yes. Yes.
    Just banality for the most part

I contribute largely to it admittedly.

• >banality

>discussion of sexual intercourse with flowers

• Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 08:49
    promisedeyes said:
    >banality

This looks like a poll :3

["you have selected #2"]

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 01:54
    One of the main charms of this thread is that it constantly dances on the line between polite conversation and explicit sex talk.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• I suppose it would be against the rules to link, but just google any part of:

His head slid from side to side as he let out some small moans. Moist, smooth petals touched all over his face. The vines traveled all across his chest and belly, picking him up and placing him right in the air a few inches above the plant.

And then you'll see the fanfic that I was talking about. Be warned that it is indeed about magical horses screwing magical plants, told from the point of view of the stallion, and thus it is rather on the insane-side of possible reading choices.

Perhaps you'd be better served with checking out a copy of The Times instead...

• sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 02:36
    promisedeyes said:
    >banality

Flowers are plants' genitalia, which people cut off and then give to someone else as a gift. If the practice were done with species from practically any other biological kingdom it could be really creepy.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 02:59
    sgath92 said:
    promisedeyes said:
    >banality

Flowers are plants' genitalia, which people cut off and then give to someone else as a gift. If the practice were done with species from practically any other biological kingdom it could be really creepy.

Mind=blown.

I'll repost a part of this as my status. =)

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• At least the flowers are dead. Human beings find it perfectly normal to squeeze the breasts of other animals and consume those animals' milk. And the animals are perfectly conscious through this whole process.

Although supposedly they find it pleasurable, if I recall school field trip commentary correctly.

• promisedeyes said:
    At least the flowers are dead. Human beings find it perfectly normal to squeeze the breasts of other animals and consume those animals' milk. And the animals are perfectly conscious through this whole process.

Although supposedly they find it pleasurable, if I recall school field trip commentary correctly.

Know what else they find pleasurable?

/dafuqijustread

• sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 03:13
    promisedeyes said:
    At least the flowers are dead. Human beings find it perfectly normal to squeeze the breasts of other animals and consume those animals' milk. And the animals are perfectly conscious through this whole process.

The flowers become dead by being amputated, they're usually not dead prior to the organ harvesting.

• oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 03:15
    People ...

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• oliskye said:
    People ...

Yes?

• sgath92 said:
    promisedeyes said:
    >banality

I'd like to introduce you to the Clitoria:

leighdobson said:
    promisedeyes said:

Know what else they find pleasurable?

/dafuqijustread

Reminds me of this guy.

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    sgath92 said:
    promisedeyes said:
    >banality

I am sooo game.

• Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 20:45
    Kennoth said:
    sgath92 said:
    promisedeyes said:
    >banality

Mind=blown.

I'll repost a part of this as my status. =)

Careful Kennoth. Dryads and Ents are a very vocal community.

:3

• graaaaaaace said:

This is as close as some people on here are going to get to a Clitoria.

• Användare
    • 31 maj 2012, 12:06
    Great prank i'm sure you'll agree:

• Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 1 jun 2012, 14:12
    graaaaaaace said:

• I can't believe the flower sex discussion is still going on.

So...where does the Clitoria grow?

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 16:45
    in the bushes??

• KingBowser13 said:
    I can't believe the flower sex discussion is still going on.

You sicken me.

• Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 2 jun 2012, 19:55
    KingBowser13 said:

at least my post actually has something to do with music ;)

• KingBowser13 said:

Tropical areas of the world because apparently this one is also good for eating.

Leave my a's alone.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.