Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

• Leave my a's alone.
  • I am a fembot.

• Selfsurprise said:
    Candyheart33 said:
    You know what this means, don't you? Any one of us could be a spambot in disguise! *stares around suspiciously*

So you've uncovered my true identity. Conratulations Candyheart! Too bad you've unearthed my secret too late to alter the course of my peoples destiny.

I'm right behind you Candyheart... turn around...

:3 Sweet dreams!

I am resisting the urge to look behind me right now.............................. even though I know there's only wall there O__O

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 04:58
    unbirthday said:
    I am a fembot.

Do you have machine guns in your boobs?

• What it would look like, only difference is that it isn't built-in :d

It's just my style!
  • And they're not machine guns.

• NFXFSX said:
    unbirthday said:
    I am a fembot.

Do you have machine guns in your boobs?

..............mayyybe

• I just got suspended from Xbox Live for obscenities lol. Microsoft doesn't approve of dead baby jokes it seems.

• Hello, I am new to Last.fm and was wondering what some GOOD THINGS TO DO would be because I imagine that just looking at my own charts would get old after a while.

• leighdobson said:
    I just got suspended from Xbox Live for obscenities lol. Microsoft doesn't approve of dead baby jokes it seems.

Booooooooooooo!

Also, that reminds me of:

Alice Cooper, you glorious golden bastard, I love you...

• ChamomileKitty said:
    Hello, I am new to Last.fm and was wondering what some GOOD THINGS TO DO would be because I imagine that just looking at my own charts would get old after a while.

Use the forums, post some shouts on people's profile and just enjoy your stay on here ! :)

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 18:13
    @ promisedeyes: "Forever Ramone"

• Stopped using last.fm for like four decades and a half but decided to come back to it. Guess you can't just leave once you've signed up...oh well.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 18:21
    KingBowser13 said:
    Stopped using last.fm for like four decades and a half but decided to come back to it. Guess you can't just leave once you've signed up...oh well.

I didn't know it had been around for that long.

;3

• Selfsurprise said:
    KingBowser13 said:
    Stopped using last.fm for like four decades and a half but decided to come back to it. Guess you can't just leave once you've signed up...oh well.

I didn't know it had been around for that long.

;3

Me neither. I didn't even know I had been on this world for that long.

...yes, I'm bad at estimating time. D:

• I'm a loooooser.

• Well, most of people who spend times on internet forums at least partly are, so consider yourself in a friendly and comprehensive environment.

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • IRL Friends: Come get drunk with us at a BBQ! Come get drunk with us at a bar afterwards!

Me: No thanks, I don't feel too well

Later...

Me: -INTERNEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!-

• Selfsurprise said:
    @ promisedeyes: "Forever Ramone"

Thanks!

• unbirthday said:
    IRL Friends: Come get drunk with us at a BBQ! Come get drunk with us at a bar afterwards!

Me: No thanks, I don't feel too well

Later...

Me: -INTERNEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!-

I think you just described a significant portion of my life very accurately.
    :foreveralone:

• It's far more pathetic for me, given that I've spent a large part of today writing a fanfiction about this character having sex with a tulip flowers + tentacle-vines monster thing... still not finished with it even...

• I've been on Lastfm for ages, but for some reason I steered clear of the forums. Perhaps I was scared of you lot, do I have anything to be scared of?

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
  • no, not at all. we're a bunch of non-scary peeps. :O

promisedeyes said:
    It's far more pathetic for me, given that I've spent a large part of today writing a fanfiction about this character having sex with a tulip flowers + tentacle-vines monster thing... still not finished with it even...

Tulips are my fav. :3???

• Well, think about it. There are these soft, moist pink folds of the petals, and then inside there's the fuzzy stamen part to collect the pollen. I'm far from the first person to make the tulip = pussy connection.

• ...and then you realize there's still a bee caught somewhere in the flower.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.