Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

• ProximityFuze said:
    According to your page you're omnipotent - perhaps you could shut it down for us?

I'll try, and even though the Black Man is god, I'm still working on unlocking my god powers. Like, I mean... I think I need to spike my hair and then dye it blonde and I'll be able to fly around and shoot fireballs and shit. I'unno, I'ma call Morgan Freeman and see how he did it.

#TYBG
  • What the hell did I just read?

I'm high

• spam

hi friend i am new here i read your information

chair cover, chair covers, wedding chair covers, cheap chair covers, shipped nationwide, rent chair covers, chair covers wholesale, banquet chair cover rentals, dinning chair covers, chair cover sashes, rental linens, folding chair covers, banquet chair covers, reception chair covers
    Redigerad av Babs_05 den 22 maj 2012, 15:43
  • Are here a lot of friends because of this thread? :)

It's just my style!
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 12:01

Re: Chair Covers Wholesale, Dinning Chair Cover, Chair Cover

simplyelegant12 said:
    hi friend i am new here i read your information

Since when did spampots actually upload avatars of the product they are trying to spam?! Has this been going on for some time? Is anyone as afraid as I am right now?

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 12:10
    ^lol :-))

Why are spambots so illiterate? That's what I want to know. You might actually be able to sell something if you could construct a proper sentence.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 12:45
    holly75 said:

Why are spambots so illiterate? That's what I want to know. You might actually be able to sell something if you could construct a proper sentence.

It used to be obvious when I were a young'un'! Spambots were so obviously a programmed set of coded posts and sign-up commands - most them had usernames and sigs filled with unrelated numbers and letters, and they certainly never had avatars.

Assuming simplyelegant12 is a spambot (maybe its was someone plugging their unwarranted nonsense the old fashioned way) it betrays an advancing trend. Spambots are getting more sophisticated, they even nearly come close to posting in the context/tone of the forum, sometimes finding an 'appropriate' introductrion or newbie thread to make themselves known.

How long will it be before spambots get so advanced that they indistinguishable from normal flesh and blood users?

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 16:36
    Did someone throw up?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 00:34
    Spambots will take over the world.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Will they ever make a film about spambots taking over the world?

It's just my style!
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 15:30
    Stef-Style said:
    Will they ever make a film about spambots taking over the world?

Shhh! You'll give them ideas!

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 15:30
    Sure. The next sequel of Terminator.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 15:38
    Kennoth said:

He's been sent from the future to block pop-ups.

• EVERYBODY, GET IN DA PIT!

• Kennoth said:

I thought Man In Black... :d

It's just my style!
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 16:12
    leighdobson said:
    EVERYBODY, GET IN DA PIT!

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 22:46
    Selfsurprise said:
    Kennoth said:

He's been sent from the future to block pop-ups.

And evil Nigerian princes.

• so ronery

• Kennoth said:
    Spambots will take over the world.

Forget the spambots, it's the fembots you have to worry about...yeah, that's right! They'll fuck you up!

• I was just in town and some couple were fighting. It was getting pretty physical. I would have stepped in and helped out but the guy was built like a tank and I didn't much feel like getting knocked the fuck out.

• leighdobson said:
    I was just in town and some couple were fighting. It was getting pretty physical. I would have stepped in and helped out but the guy was built like a tank and I didn't much feel like getting knocked the fuck out.

Knee to the balls + running like hell is always a good out. Or you could carry pepper spray, I would love to lol at a guy spraying another guy.

• Selfsurprise said:
    holly75 said:

It used to be obvious when I were a young'un'! Spambots were so obviously a programmed set of coded posts and sign-up commands - most them had usernames and sigs filled with unrelated numbers and letters, and they certainly never had avatars.

Assuming simplyelegant12 is a spambot (maybe its was someone plugging their unwarranted nonsense the old fashioned way) it betrays an advancing trend. Spambots are getting more sophisticated, they even nearly come close to posting in the context/tone of the forum, sometimes finding an 'appropriate' introductrion or newbie thread to make themselves known.

How long will it be before spambots get so advanced that they indistinguishable from normal flesh and blood users?

You know what this means, don't you? Any one of us could be a spambot in disguise! *stares around suspiciously*

• Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 23:01
    Candyheart33 said:
    You know what this means, don't you? Any one of us could be a spambot in disguise! *stares around suspiciously*

So you've uncovered my true identity. Conratulations Candyheart! Too bad you've unearthed my secret too late to alter the course of my peoples destiny.

I'm right behind you Candyheart... turn around...

:3 Sweet dreams!

• Someone call the police o.o

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 23:04
    GrimReaperBG said:
    Someone call the police o.o

The police set the whole thing up. I'm untouchable!

MwwwuhuuHUHU
    HAHAAhhaaahUUUUAAA
    RRGHHHUhuhuahaauh
    UHUH....

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.