Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

• NFXFSX said:
    NightVermillion said:
    What's that!?

The doomsday weapon.

I laughed out loud at this, and now I feel silly.

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 12:24
    I'm pretty okay with most invertebrates actually, provided they aren't moths. Those things put the fear of god into me.

NO LIVING THING SHOULD BE ABLE TO MOVE LIKE THAT

:c

• No issue with the way spiders or millipedes get around?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 12:40
    ProximityFuze said:
    No issue with the way spiders or millipedes get around?

Moths are just weirder. They seem to flasp their wings so fast and erratically that they seem to inhabit several points in space simultaneously. Tiny physics raping lovecraftian bastards.

• Squid and that backward propulsion gimmick? Crabs and sideway movement?? I kinda like it, keeps things interesting.

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Selfsurprise said:

NO LIVING THING SHOULD BE ABLE TO MOVE LIKE THAT

No living SPIDER should eat BIRDS!

Ewwww!

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 12:46
    ^

ProximityFuze said:
    Squid and that backward propulsion gimmick? Crabs and sideway movement?? I kinda like it, keeps things interesting.

Theres a mild difference between "keeps things interesting" and "raping my immortal soul whilst forcing my inner child to watch".

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 11 maj 2012, 12:47
  • Arachnids to rule the world.

• Selfsurprise said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    Squid and that backward propulsion gimmick? Crabs and sideway movement?? I kinda like it, keeps things interesting.

Theres a mild difference between "keeps things interesting" and "raping my immortal soul whilst forcing my inner child to watch".
    Speaking of interesting, I finally got around to watching 'Black Swan' (actually the better half is watching it right now). Now THAT is interesting.

• Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 12:49
    Invisible multi-dimensional entities possibly already do :)

• Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 12:49
    ProximityFuze said:
    Selfsurprise said:
    ProximityFuze said:

Speaking of interesting, I finally got around to watching 'Black Swan' (actually the better half is watching it right now). Now THAT is interesting.

Is it actually any good? I'm tempted the buy it whenever i'm visiting town.

• I didn't mind it. Has that slow burn, unsettling feeling about it. All the cast are very good as well.

Personally, I liked it but I kinda dig that sort of psychological head-fuck.

• wooity said:
    Invisible multi-dimensional entities possibly already do :)
    I like you already.

• ProximityFuze said:
    Speaking of interesting, I finally got around to watching 'Black Swan'. Now THAT is interesting.
    ProximityFuze said:
    I didn't mind it. Has that slow burn, unsettling feeling about it. All the cast are very good as well.

Personally, I liked it but I kinda dig that sort of psychological head-fuck.
    Me too, to all of the above. Can ya dig it?? ; )

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • Yes, with a shovel

• ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 16:29
    leighdobson said:
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

(=>益<=)

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 16:31
    Control the rage hulk twins.

• Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 16:33
    NFXFSX said:
    Control the rage hulk twins.

(´・ω・`)

• Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 20:37
    Ever have to talk to Utility companies over the phone?

Bill Bailey knows

• Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 21:24
    ^ Oh leighdobson you stallion! You'd made all my geekish boyish dreams come true. I thought I was the only one around here who liked egoraptor :D

• I love all this kind of stuff :3

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2012, 06:27
    Enemy forces are around!

• Yay, insomnia.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.