Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 5 maj 2012, 21:53
    SaoCartel said:
    I bet Skiye would like to moderate this event.

lolno. i dont moderate real life...barely moderate last.fm for that matter. anywho...

leighdobson said:
    Charleston, South Carolina.

the carolina's are really nice...at least, from where i've visited i base my opinion. i suggest you go, if only for a short stay it'd still be worth it imho.

• leighdobson said:
    ! It's a well known fact that if your last.fm compatibility is super then you were made for each other and should get married immediately.

The scale should range from "crazy internet stalker" to "your next spouse" then. Does anyone who works on the site read this thread? LOL

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 5 maj 2012, 22:08
    not likely, but peoples who 'work' with peoples that work on the site surely do :)

• EmptySkyXD said:
    My aunt and uncle went to South Carolina and said it was awesome!

So it isn't platonic? Hmm. Do you have the money? I know, how crass! I still think you should go, I mean you might regret it if you don't and the worst that can happen is that you get there and she's not as you expected but you still have a nice holiday! Have you spoken on web cam? Like.. to make sure she's a real woman.. and not in that way. I'm only a wee one so please, keep it to yourself :P

Haha, yes I can say with 100% confidence that she is real, :P

Still dunno though, I'm gonna need to think about it for a while.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 22:50
    leighdobson said:
    EmptySkyXD said:
    My aunt and uncle went to South Carolina and said it was awesome!

So it isn't platonic? Hmm. Do you have the money? I know, how crass! I still think you should go, I mean you might regret it if you don't and the worst that can happen is that you get there and she's not as you expected but you still have a nice holiday! Have you spoken on web cam? Like.. to make sure she's a real woman.. and not in that way. I'm only a wee one so please, keep it to yourself :P

Haha, yes I can say with 100% confidence that she is real, :P

Still dunno though, I'm gonna need to think about it for a while.

I said to keep it to yourself! :P Haha, well sure at least you've had our (in some cases) useful input!

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2012, 06:11
    I need a vacation.

• NFXFSX said:
    I need a vacation.

NZ is a good place for vacations... just not at this time of year because it's raining 90% of the time.

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I need a vacation.

NZ is a good place for vacations... just not at this time of year because it's raining 90% of the time.

What time of the year is perfect to visit NZ ?

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Frozencheck said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I need a vacation.

Any time between November - end of March, really. Depends on whether you want to go travelling around the coastline or would rather be skiing/snowboarding it up. :)

Leave my a's alone.
  • If you want to come to the UK... don't.

• Darwel sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2012, 15:20
    Oh, it's so nice in here! I greet you all, my fellow comrades!

Valve, take your time.

But please release it before my life ends.
  • I still barely have friends :(

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2012, 16:23
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I need a vacation.

And I would get to travel to the future!

• NFXFSX said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I need a vacation.

And I would get to travel to the future!

Haha yes, that is the best part.

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    Frozencheck said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I need a vacation.

Any time between November - end of March, really. Depends on whether you want to go travelling around the coastline or would rather be skiing/snowboarding it up. :)
    Of course you could just come to Australia. It is full of New Zealanders anyway...but the weather is better and there is more to do. :-p

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • leighdobson said:
    If you want to come to the UK... don't.

Whyyy. I want to run out of this country and live exactly in the UK.

• UK sounds good to me too. Ohai Night! ^^

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 06:19
    I would only go to visit London and Scotland.

• NightVermillion said:
    leighdobson said:

The UK is so much fun !

- Victor Hugo
  • I'm not a big fan of England either... on the other hand Scotland is beautiful and I had real great times in Ireland !

I will probably spend a few weeks in NZ at the end of my Australian visa (so next March probably)

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • ProximityFuze said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    Frozencheck said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    NFXFSX said:
    I need a vacation.

Of course you could just come to Australia. It is full of New Zealanders anyway...but the weather is better and there is more to do. :-p

Sadly, it's true... but if you want to swim in an ocean or a river and not become shark or crocodile bait, then NZ is better. Plus our accent > the Australian accent. There is a difference.

Leave my a's alone.
  • NightVermillion said:
    leighdobson said:

There is nothing interesting here! Everywhere looks the same and one of our biggest "attractions" is Stonehenge. i.e. a few old rocks in a field somewhere.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 15:17
    Come to Croatia you cunts.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• NEVAR!

Croatia stopped England from qualifying for the 2008 European Championship. I'll never forget.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 15:49
    leighdobson said:
    NightVermillion said:
    leighdobson said:

There is nothing interesting here! Everywhere looks the same and one of our biggest "attractions" is Stonehenge. i.e. a few old rocks in a field somewhere.

Thats simply not true! We've got the Snow Dome in Tamworth.

If that doesn't bring the punters in then frankly I don't know what will! :3

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.