Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

• ooo, i didn't know about this. i suppose it's helpful. i still think there should be notifications specifically for quoted posts though.

• Find out about reply tracker, quality of life significantly improved.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 maj 2012, 19:32
    I concur with samanthur.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• I concur also.

Leave my a's alone.
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 05:02
    I like to think I'm important like that.

• NFX for president!

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • I just got invited to go and stay with someone in the US. I did not anticipate this.

• Are you gonna go?

Leave my a's alone.
  • I am kind of tempted I have to admit. I'd like to visit the US but I dunno. I didn't think we were at that point yet where meeting up was a realistic option, lol. If she was in the UK I'd be a little more open to it.

• leighdobson said:
    I am kind of tempted I have to admit. I'd like to visit the US but I dunno. I didn't think we were at that point yet where meeting up was a realistic option, lol. If she was in the UK I'd be a little more open to it.

So you've met her on the internet?

• Correct.

• So, do you know her well enough to trust her? If so, I think I'd go if I had an opportunity like that.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 11:30
    I think you should go. As long as you're both in agreement about the nature of your meeting. I have met an internet person... granted we live an extremely short train ride from each other and work 2 offices apart but now we're really close friends so I've experienced nothing but the positive from this.

How long have you been talking?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 12:41
    doitfag.jpg

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• BagRaider said:
    leighdobson said:
    I am kind of tempted I have to admit. I'd like to visit the US but I dunno. I didn't think we were at that point yet where meeting up was a realistic option, lol. If she was in the UK I'd be a little more open to it.

leighdobson said:
    Correct.

How high is your musical compatibility? You don't want to go home with a really bad mix cd to listen to on the flight home.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 15:38
    GrimReaperBG said:
    NFX for president!

Free candy for all!

• NFXFSX said:
    GrimReaperBG said:
    NFX for president!

Free candy for all!

What about cupcakes?

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 15:40
    And cupcakes.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 16:12
    What about pancakes? And bacon? And pancakes with bacon?

• EmptySkyXD said:
    I think you should go. As long as you're both in agreement about the nature of your meeting. I have met an internet person... granted we live an extremely short train ride from each other and work 2 offices apart but now we're really close friends so I've experienced nothing but the positive from this.

Just a couple of months. But it feels like longer because I know her really well nowadays, :o

mikekatip said:
    BagRaider said:
    leighdobson said:

leighdobson said:
    Correct.

How high is your musical compatibility? You don't want to go home with a really bad mix cd to listen to on the flight home.

Musical compatibility is probably not all the great, since I've mentioned a few bands I like and she's not really acknowledged them so she probably has no clue. If she had last.fm things would be so much simpler! It's a well known fact that if your last.fm compatibility is super then you were made for each other and should get married immediately.

Anywho, it's cup final day! Liverpool are currently losing quite comfortably. As a Manchester resident this makes me reasonably happy.

• Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 18:15
    leighdobson said:
    EmptySkyXD said:

Just a couple of months. But it feels like longer because I know her really well nowadays, :o

And would you be staying at her place? Does she live with her parents? I guess it's kinda awkward 'cos you'll be going so far away from home! The meaning of your meeting is purely platonic I assume? It's cool if it's not just how you should proceed differs depending on circumstances. God, I love giving advice :/

• Skiye sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 5 maj 2012, 18:42
    leighdobson said:
    I just got invited to go and stay with someone in the US. I did not anticipate this.

where?

also, i second nfx for pres w/ cupcakes. win.

• Skiye said:
    where?

also, i second nfx for pres w/ cupcakes. win.

I bet Skiye would like to moderate this event.

• EmptySkyXD said:
    And would you be staying at her place? Does she live with her parents? I guess it's kinda awkward 'cos you'll be going so far away from home! The meaning of your meeting is purely platonic I assume? It's cool if it's not just how you should proceed differs depending on circumstances. God, I love giving advice :/

No she doesn't live with her parents. And yes that is exactly my problem! If she lived somewhere in the UK it wouldn't be a problem because I could jump on a train and be there in a couple of hours. Aaaand no, it's not exactly what I would call platonic.

Skiye said:
    leighdobson said:
    I just got invited to go and stay with someone in the US. I did not anticipate this.

where?

Charleston, South Carolina.

• Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 20:12
    My aunt and uncle went to South Carolina and said it was awesome!

So it isn't platonic? Hmm. Do you have the money? I know, how crass! I still think you should go, I mean you might regret it if you don't and the worst that can happen is that you get there and she's not as you expected but you still have a nice holiday! Have you spoken on web cam? Like.. to make sure she's a real woman.. and not in that way. I'm only a wee one so please, keep it to yourself :P

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.