Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2012, 13:27
    Unleash the fury!

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2012, 13:38
    DonutDuDe1212 said:
    No rape? This is all pointless.

FUCK THE POLICE

• tik-toks sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2012, 21:41
    I actually don't have many friends at the moment. Anyone living in or around London interesting in chatting to me? :)

• tik-toks said:
    I actually don't have many friends at the moment. Anyone living in or around London interesting in chatting to me? :)
    Based on the inherent lack of interest in this thread I'd suggest you won't have much luck.

And no, I'm nowhere near London, is that a prerequisite?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • warrigo sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 00:57
    Seems like someone wants more than a chat amirite

• It's 2012, chatting means secks now.

Leave my a's alone.
  • Isn't that the point of chatting? lol

-Frank the Tank
    • warrigo sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 02:25
    I honestly thought the point in chatting was to get to know someone, for the purpose of discovering similar interests. I guess I was completely wrong :(

• ProximityFuze said:
    tik-toks said:
    Based on the inherent lack of interest in this thread I'd suggest you won't have much luck.

You try'na fight?

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
  • warrigo said:
    I honestly thought the point in chatting was to get to know someone, for the purpose of discovering similar interests. I guess I was completely wrong :(

Correct. Once similar interests are identified, courtship/dating can begin, sex happens. Just pointing out that the attraction between men and women is probably the driving force of most things in this world. Science.

-Frank the Tank
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 02:36
    You newfags should see what kind of discussions have been had in the previous installment of this thread. Just sayin'. :)

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• newfags?

-Frank the Tank
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 02:39
    4chan sp33k.

• Lawl.

Leave my a's alone.
  • Kennoth said:
    You newfags should see what kind of discussions have been had in the previous installment of this thread. Just sayin'. :)

I hope you're not calling me a newfag.

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
  • Are you king of the chatroom and just don't like us new guys?

-Frank the Tank
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 02:42
    graaaaaaace said:
    It's 2012, chatting means secks now.

I'm waiting.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 02:43
    SleepParalysis said:
    Kennoth said:

I hope you're not calling me a newfag.

Wanna take this outside lady?

spanky839 said:
    Are you king of the chatroom and just don't like us new guys?

Twas a joke.

• No worries.

-Frank the Tank
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 02:46
    Anyway... since I don't see any sorts of conversations that would entice my interest (take a wild guess), I'm going to seek the refuge of my own bed. Busy day in the morning. G'night.

• Take it easy. And if you get it easy, take it twice.

-Frank the Tank
  • Kennoth said:
    Anyway... since I don't see any sorts of conversations that would entice my interest (take a wild guess), I'm going to seek the refuge of my own bed. Busy day in the morning. G'night.
    You'll have something in hand soon no doubt

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • warrigo sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 02:58
    If I was looking for 4chan, I would goto 4chan. /rolleyes

• SleepParalysis said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    tik-toks said:

You try'na fight?
    With you? Wouldn't dream of it.

• warrigo sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 03:02
    I'm double posting for justice, newfags been here since 06' jabroni.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.