Forum » General Discussion

Last fm appreciation thread :D

• Last fm appreciation thread :D

So, I came up with this rad idea. There are so many reasons to love Last.fm. Whether personal, or a feature, or anything. We should give this awesome site some credit, rather than whine when it goes down once in a while.

I'll start.

Thanks for the "Who Listens Most" tab, last fm!.

• To Lastfm.
    Thanks for a place to keep track of all my music stats, giving me new music ideas and for the friends I've made here.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Redigerad av guitarheroine2 den 10 mar 2012, 04:22
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2012, 04:00
    Mkay. Well I've been critical lately so it's only fair I compliment the site too. Thanks for the concept of "scrobbling", customizable accounts and for the fun forums that I've wasted countless hours on.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Kennoth said:
    Mkay. Well I've been critical lately so it's only fair I compliment the site too. Thanks for the concept of "scrobbling", customizable accounts and for the fun forums that I've wasted countless hours on.

Mkay. Well I've been critical since the beginning, so it's only fair I compliment the site too. Thanks for the concept of "scrobbling", waaaay back at your beginnings.

No thanks, for your not very customizable accounts, removing popular features and for the somewhat stringent, stone aged and clunky forums that I've wasted countless hours on. Let's not forget, LastFM is highly probable, one of the top ten, most bug ridden websites in the world.

Why,....on this Earth, do I love this site so much?!?

=)

• Oreiora sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2012, 23:24
    To last.fm,

Thanks for the neighbours search options. I never knew there were so many people who shared the same music interests as I.

• Nice.

• Naijca sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 11 mar 2012, 01:05
    Dear Last.fm,

Thank you for letting me user this service. Thank you x2 for letting me be a part of the team and giving me the chance to meet new users AND amazing staff members. You guys are such awesome people, and I know how hard you work to satisfy as many as you can. Thank you for giving me the chance to meet so many nice people both inside and outside the forums. And a huge thanks for recommending me the most suitable music for my own taste that I cannot live without today. ♥

This thread is great. I even kinda wanna sticky it. ;w;

Hear their screams, such sweet music. ♥ Message me → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートを行う。日本語でおk! → [メール]
  • Thanks for the whole scrobbling and statistics thing. A lot of stuff could really use some improvement, but I'll take what I get and you're the best (and only, as far as I know) at what you do.

• Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 11 mar 2012, 04:56
    thank you for introducing me to musics i would have otherwise not discovered. thanks for giving me a place to make my music available for free and on radio stations, giving me a chance as an independent artist/producer to expose my own creations to people who might enjoy them - free of charge or limitation to me. thanks for keeping track of all my listening habits throughout these years. thanks to the other users here that have provided me with countless hours of laughter and entertainment. thanks to the staff for making me a part of the team. thank you thank you thank you. i <3 musics.

• Oh wow, thank you for introducing me to at least 50 great artists.

• Thanks for scrobbling and the radio which, maybe like SirGriswald, has introduced me to some great tracks and artists. A great online community (listeners & posters).
    So thank you Last FM.

"I never picked cotton"
    • rennvex sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 mar 2012, 17:46
    To Last.fm

i like the color red, so thanks for using it

kind regards
    rennvex

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 mar 2012, 22:30
    rennvex said:
    To Last.fm

kind regards
    rennvex

I myself am using the black interface...

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Naijca sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 12 mar 2012, 00:44
    Kennoth said:
    rennvex said:
    To Last.fm

kind regards
    rennvex

I myself am using the black interface...
    Me too. It resembles the dark void that is my soul.

Hear their screams, such sweet music. ♥ Message me → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートを行う。日本語でおk! → [メール]
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2012, 02:56
    Naijca said:
    Me too. It resembles the dark void that is my soul.

Hahahahaha! I love you for this.

• Thank you for introducing me to some pretty rad bands.

.this is our bomb.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2012, 18:47
    forum signature brought me back.

NOTHING ELSE

• Användare
    • 12 mar 2012, 18:47
    oooh :( it broke :(

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2012, 19:15
    Thanks for the artists/bands I never would have found if it weren't for this site.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2012, 20:55
    bro fist for being ... yup just being ;)

• LICA-98 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jul 2013, 07:13

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 9 sep 2013, 15:38
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.