Forum » GD Game Threads

Favorite Artist You Have in Common With The Above User..

• ANDYCH3N sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 15:51
  • Nirvana.

• Metallica

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 19:12
    I'm choosing soundGarden instead because I've listened to Insane posse a few times then I found out about some of the bad qualities of their fans.

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 27 maj 2012, 19:56
  • Buckethead and Mother Love Bone I guess.

• It's just my style!
    • shlaraki sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 22:11
    None.

• Nothing..

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • Boris

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
    • dazeno24 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 01:51

• Evanescence.

• shlaraki sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 04:24
    Nightwish

• Tracy Chapman, for lack of any other matches...

• Kazukei sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 05:34
    • IanDrexP sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 05:37
    NONE

"No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it." ~H.E. Luccock
  • “Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Adele

• Keane

"Everyday I'm Scrobbling"
  • It's just my style!
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 11:15
    The Black Keys

• tUnE-yArDs

But you're listening to a LOT of great stuff!

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
  • For simplicity, The Vaccines but there were a few I could have picked.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • M83 - doesn't really need an explanation. Or an explanation stating that it doesn't need one, d'oh.

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.