Forum » GD Game Threads

Favorite Artist You Have in Common With The Above User..

• 2bloo4U sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 04:45
    @dazeno24 Since you were skipped, I feel the need to give you an answer.
    My favorites in common with you are Vanessa Carlton, Daft Punk and Thrice
    And no. I can't choose one. They're all my favorites for different reasons.

mikekatip said:
    2bloo4U said:
    Two Door Cinema Club is the only one we have in common.

I see you listened to a bunch of Daft Punk recently, I like them. and who doesn't listen to Stevie Wonder?

I like a lot more than what my profile shows I have listened to. I wish there was a way to tell last.fm everything in your collection instead of just what you have listened to.
    You could just go to the pages of the ones you haven't listened to, and add them to your library. You'll have zero plays for them, but they should still show up when you compare tastes with other people.

I guess my real favorite band in common with you is Daft Punk then. lol

• Joy Division and Koji Kondo

• Nicolaiz sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 09:42
    Massive Attack or Koji Kondo

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 11:18
    Bon Iver

• IanDrexP sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 12:05
    NONE lol

"No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it." ~H.E. Luccock
  • Evanescence

• Megadeth

Perhaps you see clouds in the sky float past, or perhaps birds in flight. You absorb images that change from one moment to the next. The wing beat that was just in the present is now already past - and the next one, so recently in the future, has become the present: the future and the past obviously collide in the blink of an eye, touching on the fine line that we call the present.
    - Stefan Klein
  • Beach boys.

"I never picked cotton"
    • dazeno24 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 15:26

• Muse

Perhaps you see clouds in the sky float past, or perhaps birds in flight. You absorb images that change from one moment to the next. The wing beat that was just in the present is now already past - and the next one, so recently in the future, has become the present: the future and the past obviously collide in the blink of an eye, touching on the fine line that we call the present.
    - Stefan Klein
  • It appears Megadeth is the only artist we have in common.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 18:35
    Florence + the Machine

• J-Doan sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 18:43
    Music you have in common includes St. Vincent, My Bloody Valentine, Lush, Sonic Youth and Ride.

Omg so many good ones, but I'll go with St. Vincent

• Pixies

- Stefan Klein
  • Muse

• Immortal Technique

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • hmm this looks fun too

lol only one is Metallica

• Coldplay, considering it's the only artist we have in common.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:14
  • Evanescence

• Creedence Clearwater Revival

_
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.