Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Scrobbling not working

• hnatlubo sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2011, 14:09

Scrobbling not working

Today scrobbling not working for me. I have Windows XP and winamp. Please fix it. thanks.

• hnatlubo sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2011, 14:24

Srobbling again

Scrobbling from computer with Windows XP not working, but from Windows 7 is everything OK! Interesting.

• Are the scrobbles cached in the Last.fm Scrobbler? Go to Help=>Diagnostics and hit "Reconnect" button.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • hnatlubo sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2011, 14:46
    OK Thanks :)

• BryanHeg sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2011, 17:52
    I'm having the same problem. nothing I've tried has fixed it at all.

• I tried to scrobble 2 weeks of plays from my ipod yesterday and the Last.fm scrobbler couldn't find any of them

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jun 2011, 12:39

Won't play Music

• Edelgrim sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jun 2011, 15:04
    What if scrobbles are not even cached? I can't scrobble anymore :0(

• It doesnt appear to have cached all my scrobbles while listening to itunes offline today.

• I'm listening with itunes with last.fm open and the plugin installed but nothing is happening. I've checked the diagnostics and had no help there.

"I'll tell you the meaning of life, it's not to live but to die" - Norther

• Edelgrim, DrakeDarkHunter: Which operating system and media player are you using?

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • I'm using Windows Vista, and my media player is iTunes.

• kmoleary sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2011, 02:40
    my scrobbler works only if i'm actually playing music in itunes. when i plug in my ipod, it doesn't scrobble those plays at all. it hasn't for three weeks.

• My ipod isn't scrobbling anymore now.... sucks hard. Dunno why at all, I haven't got any new updates or anything.

• Edelgrim, DrakeDarkHunter: Turn off the Last.fm Scrobbler. Then change your password on the site. Don't forget to change it later in the Last.fm Scrobbler.

• rebekkas sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2011, 08:14

not scrobbling for DAYS

hey, scrobbling is not working for me since friday. I tried everything, even uninstalling and new installing last.fm on my computer. i use itunes and vista.
    i just changed my password like zomonek suggested. a few tracks that were in my cache were scrobbeld, but only titels i listend through last.fm radio, not itunes. Sucks so much. i don't know what else to do.

• rebekkas sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2011, 08:29
    oh, and the titels are not in the cache either.

• Scrobbles from my iPod, but only partially

Yesterday I used my iPod a big part of the day in the office. And yet, if you look at my recent scrobbles big gaps appear, like he only scrobbled parts of the songs I played. Furthermore, of the 500 or more songs I played in between synching only these last 9 or 10 appear! As it DOES scrobble it can not be my settings!

EDIT: according to the recently played the gaps exist, but apparently it scrobbled more then I can see there, as the "hitparade" acknowledges there's more than 9 songs played. Next time I'll check the total songs

• Ziomek2000, I took your advice but nothing has changed. Perhaps I should note that I can scrobble songs from my iPod but not from iTunes for some reason.

• no1raggs sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2011, 18:56

Scrobbling

My Scrobbling not working either and cache empty

• rebekkas sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2011, 06:09

Re: Scrobbling

Please help, many of us seems to have the same problem...

• scrobbling

no music, HELP!!!!! Need my music!!

• Edelgrim sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2011, 21:12
    Sorry about the delay in my answer... I'm currently using Mac OS X 10.6.8 (latest update) and iTunes 10.3.1 (also... latest update)

I'll try changing my password, even though I don't know how that would help...

Oh and btw... My problem is with my iPhone's scrobbles, no songs are cached so no scrobbles after connecting it to iTunes...

• My scrobbles are cached, I try to reconnect and it says 'OK', but they're still there, no matter how many times I do that. It seems like it's a common problem to me, it's the fourth time it's happening :P the other times, I had to just wait until it wanted to work. sometimes it takes hours, sometimes it takes days. but it's stressing. a lot. I've changed my password on the site and on the last.fm scrobbler. I tried to clear my cache, idk how that would work for me but I did. nothing happened.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.