Forum » Last.fm Client Support

scrobbling for ipod app on ios 4

• scrobbling for ipod app on ios 4

Is there an app out there to scrobble tracks played in ipod app on ios 4 without jailbreak?
    App should run in background!

Not working:
    - iscrob (does not scrobble tracks played in ipod app)
    - scrobbulous (does not scrobble when in background)

dein leben ist wie forrest gump - dumm gelaufen
    • pacoxjb sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 dec 2010, 08:27
    App runs in background but doesn't scrobble the Tracks... I don't know why.

• Same problem on my jailbreaked ipod 4g

• Scrobbl works for me (device has to be jailbroken though)

for non-jailbroken ipods i'm not sure about any scrobbling app..

• iScrob uses iPod app's library and if you play songs within the iScrob app it scrobbles just fine, so I just stopped using the iPod app cos it can never scrobble properly..

• Is there a fix

for scrobbles on the ipod app?

• serunin sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 feb 2011, 15:36

iOS 4.x

Scrobbl on Cydia appears to work on 4.x.

• iScrob does scrobble

I've been wondering for ages how to scrobble my iphone plays but then found iScrob. If you go to the settings menu for iScrob and turn off the 'use custom player' option it will scrobble all the plays from the ipod app each time you open up iScrob. Seems to work fine for me.

• jasonchu sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 apr 2011, 23:47

re: iScrob does scrobble

thank you for that info, radioheed- it works great. I've been trying to do this for a long time. I used iScrobble but didn't like that i had to play my music in-app. Now I don't have to jailbreak my iPhone again after upgrading to 4.3.1.

• iScrob

Funcionando perfeitamente no meu iPod iOS4

Works fine on my iPod iOS4

Let me go rock'n'roll !!
  • CloudScrob

Finally there is an app that ACTUALLY WORKS AND SCROBBLES CORRECTLY: www.cloudscrob.com.

This app is the best scrobbler there is for iPhone. It scrobbles in batch mode after you've listened to a bunch of songs, and lets you preview and edit the list of songs before it submits them. It's the best!!

And you use the iPod app to play the songs! Unlike iScrob where you had to use that app to play the songs.

• iScrobble

Best Scrobbling App for iOS.

• Rexly

So a little late to the party here, but there's a new app that has a build in music player and scrobbles in real time (no need for syncing! Check it:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rexly-music-with-friends/id465981094?mt=8

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.