Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Won't scrobble: track is in directory set to not scrobble

• Aaroncast86 said:
    Any word on if this is going to be fixed in the next month or so? My iPod is now not scrobling either. I suspect that the new iTunes version included a change in how it played songs that isn't currently compatible with the Last.FM scrobler.

It seems that nobody with a clue bothers to read this forum. I wish I knew the answer to this question as well.

Last.fm? Can you hear us now?

• tommyill sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2009, 04:27

Bump

Same problem:
    Choice A: Scrobble Nothing
    Choice B: Add C>Program Files>Last FM and scrobble everything including podcasts, audio books, sound effects, etc.

• exact same problem
    i need help
    ive tried everything

• savsat01 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2009, 09:53

well something has changed!

I can happily scrob from Winamp, and by adding the Last.FM and iTunes program folders to the scrobbing list, I can get tracks that I'm playing in iTunes scrobbed, but the iPod/shuffle scrobbing doesn't work,

I haven't changed anything so it must be a combination of iTunes and Last.FM that has done something!!!

• Waiting for Change

Alright so this has gone on for well over a month now and it seems like nothing has been done to fix the bug. Now I have to have my entire hard drive set to scrobble then manually turn scrobling on or off so it won't scroble podcasts or audio books and to get my iPod shuffle to scroble I have to run the diagnostic which doesn't even end up working half the time. I am patient but I would like to know that at least something is being done to fix these bugs between the newest versions of the Last.FM scrobler and iTunes. Thank you.

@savsat01 The only problem with that 'change' is that the issue being discussed in this thread is in relation to the scrobbler and iTuned. So what is going on with Winamp is not entirely relevant. I'm just saying.

• tommyill sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2009, 05:15

LastFM peeps please help us!

There are a bunch of us with this problem, the "Scrobble Directories" functionality is completely broken and has been for many weeks... please let us know what to do, if you need more details please let us know...

• tommyill sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2009, 05:22

Last FM peeps: My Details

If it helps you troubleshoot:
    WinXP SP3
    Itunes 8.1.1.10
    Also I have Ipod Touch (1st gen) and it scrobbles fine, only issue is scrobbling from Itunes in selected scrobble directories.

• tommyill sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2009, 14:29

One More Detail

Last.fm client version 1.5.4.24567
    iTunes plugin version 3.0.2.0

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.