Forum » Last.fm Client Support

"This Item Is Not Available For Streaming"

• "This Item Is Not Available For Streaming"

when trying to play my personal tag radio stations through the last.fm client, i get an error stating 'This Item Is Not Available For Streaming'. to play the station, i must manually copy and paste the radio station link from the site and paste in to the player.

help, plz and thx.

"It is infinitely preferable to be laughed at, or even loathed, than to exist in affable obscurity."
  • bump?

"It is infinitely preferable to be laughed at, or even loathed, than to exist in affable obscurity."
    • branko_s sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2007, 08:48

Same here

I'm using Amarok and since tuesday I have the same problem.
    Somebody know what has happened?

• Personal tag radio is only available to subscribers.
    branko_s:
    Did you have a subscription previously, and did it expire on Tuesday?

kingoftheposers:
    I see that you are currently a subscriber, but was the subscription expired for a period of time? That could explain it.

• chryana sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2007, 22:30
    I never was a subscriber, and I have the same problem. I used to listen to music by creating a custom station, naming a few artists I like. Now all I get is the message "This Item Is Not Available For Streaming" when I try to tune in, no matter what artists I write down. So I don't think it's related only to subscriber status.

• Multiple artist (and multiple tag) stations are no longer available (due to pressure from major labels). If you try to play one you previously played (from the history in the client) or create a new one by manually typing the URL you will get that message.

• dr3 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jun 2007, 20:45
    Subscribers can still listen to personal tag stations, though, can't they? I'm having the same problem (while still a subscriber by all accounts), though personal/loved tracks radio is fine.

• M1ck1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jun 2007, 19:31
    this might be unrelated, but I am not sure anymore how to obtain the correct link for the user tag stations.

I have some old links for my user tags, but they seem to not work either anymore. :-(

"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.