Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Play key on Apple keyboard

• hewins sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 15:31

Play key on Apple keyboard

I noticed that the recent update (2.1.19) enables the use of the play/pause key on the apple keyboard.

This is nice, but it seems to be interfering with the operation of iTunes. If iTunes is open I want last.fm to ignore the key. It gets complicated but you need to test it in a lot of use cases and make it work intuitively.

• Crow74 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 09:32

What hewins says...

I installed the Last.fm Beta update as well this morning and noticed the interference when iTunes is open. It's a real pain in the a** if you ask me.
    I hope this will be fixed in the next update.

Is there a way to roll back to the previous version of the Last.fm Desktop Player Beta, because the interference is extremely annoying.

• Crow74 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 09:43

To rollback to version 2.1.18...

...here is the link to download the previous version for Mac OS X:

http://cdn.last.fm/client/Mac/Last.fm-2.1.18.zip

• agreed this is is a huge bug! I want my iTunes play key to work for iTunes not Last.fm radio. This needs to be an option to turn off.

• Yeah, this is REALLY annoying. I end up having two songs playing at the same time, one I can't pause/skip on iTunes, then whatever random thing starts playing on last.fm radio. Not amused at all.

• Please fix. annoying as hell..

• Agreed

Fix it!

• Jyaif sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 aug 2012, 11:56

Fix it

+1

• omg please

what they said

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av Knapster01 den 10 sep 2012, 11:22
    • nhoizey sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 sep 2012, 08:42

Please fix it.

I agree, this is reaaaaaally annoying!

• Fix it

A really dumb feature, please fix

• twIXta sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 6 nov 2012, 09:01
    Yes, please make it possible to disable the playbutton in the last.fm client. Now it randomly stops and starts last.fm player and iTunes, so you end up with one stopping, one starting or both starting (my ears!).

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.