Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Syncing my iPod adds way too many plays

• Syncing my iPod adds way too many plays

If you check my page, you can see the astronomical amount of scrobbles for every song I've played over the last couple of days. I didn't even listen to those songs on my iPod, either...how do I prevent this from happening?

• I'm deleting them now but I had 30-something plays of "Dreaming" so that should illustrate just how much this affected my play count. Especially because I played it once last night.

• This goes back to last Friday. damn.

• s4xton sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 17:43

Beach House

I have the SAME problem. I like the new Beach House album, but not this much: http://www.last.fm/user/s4xton/charts WTF (back about 5-6 pages from the time of this posting)

• damn, that's way worse than mine. hope we get an answer on this soon.

• bump

• Jyroflux sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2012, 04:00
    I have the same issue. I just deleted almost 10,000 scrobbles. I get pages and pages of scrobbles for songs that I've only played once. I'm using Melo for Mac because the last.fm scrobbler is problematic and bloated. I've tried every other possible scrobbler and Melo works the best - except for the massive over-scrobbling, but I don't even know where the fault lies really.

• cj95 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2012, 12:05
    I've got this too, but it also tries to scrobble recent plays on my computer. It comes up with hundreds of scrobbles when I've listened to about 20 tracks on my iPod.

• Jyroflux sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jul 2012, 01:19
    I've stopped scrobbling - again. I played a cd of an artist who's not even close to being a favorite and all of a sudden they were in my top twenty - and I had over 300,000 legitimate scrobbles. So from that you can see how many scrobbles one play was yielding. Maybe it'll be fixed. Maybe last.fm will make a scrobbler that just scrobbles. i don't care about radio. I have tons and tons of CD's. I can't even get around to playing them, I don't need to find new music. The good stuff will find its way to me.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.