Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Recent Scrobbled Tracks Not Showing

• J2326 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 03:41

Recent Scrobbled Tracks Not Showing

My scrobbled list is showing tracks that were scrobbled yesterday afternoon although there were many more scrobbled after the time that it shows of the last track on the list which is currently displaying

it shows a song from We Rob Banks
    However that band and song were not the last song scrobbled last night

The playcount of those tracks do remain though

• peter21 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 23 maj 2012, 03:59
    i've scrobbled songs since may 21 but it's not showing up on my page. i have no idea how to fix it. It started after i changed my password. what's going on

• RazeGT sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 08:32

Not showing recent plays?

Mine has been stuck since May 1st. It's been showing up on the scrobbler fine so I know it's not the scrobbler itself (I don't think) it's just not transferring what I've been listening to onto my profile of recently played tracks.

• J2326 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 09:02
    Also, i've checked the diagnostics and the cache is empty so there definately is a problem here

• Try the new client version. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • A few scrobbles are now stuck in the cache. I don't quite understand what's going on since I didn't change anything.

• My problem with last.fm's tools is that there is no information whatsoever. I have a log file, but I don't know what the logs mean. Last successful connection gets updated every minute, so I guess internet cannot be the problem. (Or can it? It is having some slowness lately, I might have to call my provider for a new modem.)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.