Forum » Last.fm Client Support

No Scrobbles Found

• No Scrobbles Found

So.. I listened to music on my ipod all day today, came home and plugged it in.. last fm says no scrobbles found on your ipod.. this is happening quite a lot lately.. getting pretty pissed off with it. wtf is going on?
    I have the latest itunes, latest last fm client, i've gone into diagnostics and tried to manually scrobble as well..

• Windows 7
    iTunes 10.6.1.7
    Last fm 1.5.4.27091
    iTunes plugin 3.0.4.0
    iPod classic 120gb

• same problem, I've lost over a week of tracks

• Try the new client version. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • No! it didn't work!! why is last fm not finding tracks on my ipod? thats 3 days of listening lost.. not impressed!
    any ideas what is going on?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 20:14
    I've been having this problem lately as well. It didn't always happen though. There was a time when I could scrobble without any issues.

• Can you check our FAQ's please?

http://www.last.fm/help/faq?category=105

If this doesn't help, let us know your model of iPod and if it is manually or automatically managed,

• hmmm that's the first thing i checked that's why i started a new post
    i have a iPod classic 120gb
    it is set up to work automatically (i did try it manually as well to see if that worked as well.. it didn't)

• Well, plugged my ipod in tonight and now the Beta says "Processing iPod scrobbles..." but it has been saying that for nearly an hour and a half..

• I have the exact same problem :( don't matter what I do, nothing works... finally I gave up :/
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Last fm 1.5.4.27091
    iTunes 10.6.1.7
    iPod classic 160 GB

"Processing iPod scrobbles...." yeah that sounds so familiar :[

• I have the same problem since I have had a replacement for my iPod recently (classic, 160gb) and since I started to upload the new ipod. even my iphone (4, 16gb) that scrobbled perfectly before doesn't scrobble anymore. I tried with the new client support but it doesn't change anything.

• I am having similar issues as of late on a 1GB iPod Shuffle..

==========================================================================lastfm
    [120529 19:01:56] unicorn::CoreApplication::init() Introducing "iPodScrobbler 2"
    [120529 19:01:56] unicorn::CoreApplication::init() Directed by Windows 7
    [120529 19:01:56] Twiddling device: "UNKNOWN"
    [120529 19:01:56] QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
    [120529 19:01:56] QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
    [120529 19:01:56] FATAL ERROR: "Could not open C:/Users/Glaice/AppData/Local/Last.fm/iTunesPlays.db"

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • xryeky sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jun 2012, 20:44
    I am having the exact same problem. I tried to install this new version, but it still says that there is no tracks to scrobble. Is it possible to recover data from previous syncronizations?

• murhe sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jun 2012, 01:32
    I've lost plenty of scrobbles that way, too. :/
    I don't even want to try scrobbling now, wouldn't want to risk missing another lot of listening to a bug. D: Damn.

• reydan sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 aug 2012, 06:54
    Hi,
    Not to open a new thread, have a question :)
    If I'm using iPod direct control (actually, looks like it is mounted as USB flash drive) in the car audio system, will Last.FM scrobble? If I open iTunes on iPhone while connected to car audio it says smth like "accessory connected"

• lam0ur sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 aug 2012, 21:42
    Update: Problem solved by downloading the beta version. Now I'm encountering another problem though...

• pplist sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2012, 16:01

No Scrobbling Since Mid-June 2012

Nothing scrobbles: iTunes off of laptops, desktop; iPhone, etc. After synching iPhone, scrobble dialogue box shows up, I approve all scrobbles, but songs don't appear on my Profile page. I've tried all the official last.fm suggestions, but nada. (Updated iTunes, etc.) Suggestions?

• No scrobbling on anything but my android phone!

Spotify (premium), WMP, itunes, none of these scrobble! On top of that, my pc is telling me it can't connect to Last.fm servers and Spotify "can't connect the scrobble server" so I'm losing 1/2 of my music on Last.fm and I really love my library and charts...my TUNES! I've tried it all (what's suggested at least) and nada, nein, zilch, nothing!
    Any help, or similar issues, or anything at all will be appreciated.
    Thank's for listening to my rant, I didn't intend for it to become one.

xx Doe
    • TheSkaa sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2012, 16:54
    I have the same problem. Tried to fix it by downloading the beta version, and it recognized my iPod and asked me if i wanted to Scrobble from it, but after listening to a few songs on it and plugging it back in to see if it worked, it still says it doesn't register any plays on it.

Help?

• TheSkaa: You need to delete all tracks from your iPod and from your iTunes library. Then double check if you have any duplicate tracks in folders with music on your computer. If so, you need to delete them. Sometimes a song is on more than one album. If you want to scrobble such song properly, you have to delete this song from all albums expect for one. Next, add music to your iTunes library and synchronize your iPod with this new iTunes library. Eject and plug in the iPod again to ensure all new tracks will scrobble next time.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

• TheSkaa sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2012, 00:25
    I need to go through about 100 GB's of music to find if there's any duplicates??

Is there any other way? I'm going to get an iPod 5th Generation when they get released sometime in the next few months, will that fix it?

• Try use this tool.

• TheSkaa sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2012, 20:31
    Will this delete seperate versions of a song? For example Airbag by Radiohead, I have on OK Computer and the Airbag EP.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.