Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Scrobbling just stopped!

• Scrobbling just stopped!

For the past few months my last.fm hasn't been working.

iTunes is working fine and the songs show up on the now playing screen but the songs don't show up on my profile page. I can't figure out why. The songs I've listened to have also been cached and it says that my Internet is working fine.

I've tried updating iTunes and restarting my computer but I still can't figure out what's wrong.

I use a Mac OS X Version 6, Safari 5 and iTunes 10

I live in my own world, but it's okay, they know me here.
  • Try the new client version. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • svania sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 22:23
    I would second what Ziomek said. In addition, try changing your pw. That seems to do help me. I have had no problem since changing my pw about a week ago - and I tried a lot of different things. Checked my connection, router, firewall. Tried an older version of last.fm. Finally I uninstalled everything, reinstalled the newest version AND changed my pw. Now it works.

• I changed my password and installed the new desktop app. It's working again! Thanks for your help!

I live in my own world, but it's okay, they know me here.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.